Danny Keough is an American singer, songwriter, guitarist, actor and celebrity husband. He is best recognized for his work in The Lodge, Cabin by the Lake, and The Darkling. He also best known for his marriage to Lisa Marie Presley. He met his future wife at the Scientology Celebrity Centre in Hollywood. Danny played bass in a band founded by Presley.
Singer, Songwriter, Actor, Guitarist
Birthday / Date of Birth
Danny Keough was born on the 6th of November 1964, in Chicago, Illinois, United States.
He’s currently 58 years old.
His educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Francis Keough
- Mother – Janet Keough
- Siblings – Thomas Keough (Brother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Danny Keough has dated –
- Lisa Marie Presley (1988-1994) – They met first when Danny worked as a bass guitarist in Presley’s band. On October 3, 1988, Keough tied the knot with his wife Lisa Marie Presley. The couple also shares two children together. On May 06, 1994, Presley and Danny took a divorce due to some personal reasons.
- In feet – 6 feet 0 inches
- In centimeters – 183 cm
- In meters – 1.83 m
- In Kilograms – 85 kg
- In Pounds – 187 lbs
Dark Brown (Natural)
He wears a size 11.5 (US) shoe.
Danny became known for being the ex-husband to Lisa Marie Presley. He met his future wife at the Scientology Celebrity Centre in Hollywood. Danny is a brilliant actor and singer with a promising future in the entertainment industry.
In 2019, Keough debuted in the acting field through a movie named The Lodge, in which he played the role of Aaron Marshall. On January 26, 2020 It was released.
Danny Keough Net worth
Danny Keough has an estimated net worth of $500K dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Danny Keough
- Danny was born in Chicago, Illinois, United States. He grew up with his brother named Thomas Keough.
- Keough is a multi-talented man. He is an American Singer, Musician, Guitarist, Famous Personality, and Celebrity husband from Chicago.
- He is a super-talented singer. Danny songs are an expression of his strong vocals and powerful message. The star also ventured into acting.
- He once shared the screen with his older daughter Danielle Riley who played the main character in The Lodge. He starred in the film as Aaron Marshall.
- In 1985, he met his future wife at the Scientology Celebrity Centre in Hollywood.
- In 1990, Danny was involved in a short-lived custody battle with Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley.
- Keough remained good friends with Lisa Marie Presley after the couple divorced. He and Lisa Marie Presley had two children, Riley and Benjamin.
- He loves to spend time with his kids and close friends. Danny likes visiting beautiful places.
- Keough is quite active on social media.