Anne-Julia Hagen is a German model and beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Miss Universe Germany 2013 and represented her country at the Miss Universe 2013 pageant. She would later appear on the CNBC game show Deal or No Deal as a briefcase model in 2018.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Anne-Julia was born on May 22, 1990 in Berlin, Germany.
She is currently 29 years old.
Hagen graduated with a Bachelors degree in English and American Studies at the University of Potsdam. She later went on to earn masters in Military Studies. She is currently doing her Ph.D. program in Cultural Studies.
- Father – unknown
- Mother – unknown
- Siblings – unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anne-Julia Hagen dated –
Anne-Julia Hagen prefers her personal life to be secret and never reveals anything about her love life or past relationships.
- In feet – 5 feet 8.5 inches
- In centimeters – 174 cm
- In meters – 1.74 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 127.8 lbs
- Measurements – 36-26-38
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 38 inches
- Bra Size – 33B
She wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Miss Germany 2010
Hagen was crowned as Miss Germany 2010 at the Europa Park in Rust on February 13, 2010. She entered the pageant as Miss Berlin 2010.
Miss Universe Germany 2013
Hagen was crowned Miss Universe Germany 2013 at the conclusion of the final casting held on September 8, 2013 in Amersfoort/Netherlands. She represented Germany in the Miss Universe 2013 pageant that was held on November 9, 2013 in Moscow, Russia.
Anne-Julia Hagen made her onscreen debut with the 2008 German film ‘Monogamie für Anfänger’.
In 2018, she stars on the CNBC game show ‘Deal or No Deal’ as a briefcase model. She opts the briefcase 23 in the show.
As a model, Anne-Julia has appeared in a number of print catalogs and commercials.
Anne-Julia Hagen Net worth
Hagen’s net worth is estimated to be $2 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anne-Julia Hagen
- She is fluent in German and English and has a good command of French.
- She has always been interested in painting, writing and culture.
- Anne-Julia moved to Los Angeles from Bahamas a year back and signed with Wilhelmina modeling agency.
- She is actively involved in charity works. Her charity “Der Lernpate” helps integrate children from different socioeconomic backgrounds into German schools.
- Anne-Julia was featured on the cover of several leading magazine including maxim, Vogue, among others.
- Hagen was crowned as Miss Germany 2010 at the Europa Park in Rust on February 13, 2010. She entered the pageant as Miss Berlin 2010.
- Hagen was crowned Miss Universe Germany 2013 at the conclusion of the final casting held on September 8, 2013 in Amersfoort/Netherlands.
- She represented Germany in the Miss Universe 2013 pageant that was held on November 9, 2013 in Moscow, Russia.
- She competed in the 2013 Miss Universe pageant, which was ultimately won by Venezuelan model Gabriela Isler.