Nikki Benz is a Canadian adult film actress who is one of the most popular performers in the Adult Film Industry. She started his career after she worked as a swimsuit model. She was also a 2010 Penthouse Pet who was selected as the 2011 Pet of the Year. Nikki signed under the Pleasure Productions and made her first on screen adult scene in Strap On Sally 20 together with Gina Lynn.
Adult Film Actress, Adult Model
Birthday / Date of Birth
Nikki Benz was born on the 11st of December 1981,Mariupol, Ukraine.
She’s currently 41 years old.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Nikki Benz’s educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nikki Benz has dated –
Nikki has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 48 kg
- In Pounds – 105 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-36
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 34DD
He wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Nikki is the Penthouse Pet of the Month for April 2010 and was also the magazine’s cover girl and feature in the May 2008 issue. Benz was named Penthouse Pet of the Year 2011.
Benz started his career after she worked as a swimsuit model. She entered the adult film industry by e-mailing adult director Jim Gunn, who introduced her to Frank Kay, the president of Pleasure Productions.
Nikki Benz Favorites
- Favorite Hobbies – Modelling
- Favorite Food – Burger, Chicken, Chocolates
- Favorite Color – Blue, Pink
Nikki Benz Net worth
Nikki Benz has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nikki Benz
- Nikki appears in the dramatic film My Trip Back to the Dark Side, which was directed by filmmaker Shane Stanley.
- In January 2003, she made her debut in the adult film industry through the movie Strap-On Sally 20 under Pleasure Productions.
- In September 2005, Benz signed a contract with TeraVision.
- She was also the magazine’s cover girl and feature in the May 2008 issue.
- In 2012, Benz was featured in a video game, Saints Row: The Third, Penthouse Pack released by Volition. She also was in a music video, Lose Yourself.
- In 2013, she appeared briefly in the film Pain and Gain.
- She hosted a show on called Contract Superstars alongside Lacie Heart, Ashley Steele, Stormy Daniels and Tyler Faith but quit citing “time constraints”.
- In May 2014, Benz announced her candidacy to run for mayor of the Canadian city of Toronto via her Twitter account.
- In June 2016, Br*zzers signed Benz to be its first brand ambassador to promote their products.