Ryan is a popular child You Tuber from American who runs one of the world’s most popular YouTube channel called ‘Ryan ToysReview’. Fascinated by toys and other child reviewers on YouTube, Ryan started his own channel when he was three years old and started making toy review videos and of course he is being helped by his family. His channel is one of the most popular and successful channels on the platform and in fact it is the third most viewed channel.
His parents haven’t disclosed his last name or their names.
YouTuber, Social Media Celebrity
Birthday / Date of Birth
Ryan was born on October 6, 2010 in Texas, United States.
He is currently 8 years old.
Since he is a popular kid out there, and already being a multimillionaire, he must be taking lessons through homeschooling.
- Father– Not Known
- Mother– Not Known
- Siblings– Kate, Emma (Twin Sisters)
Ryan is just a eight year old dude and the body specs mentioned here are just mere speculations.
- In feet – 3 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 114 cm
- In meters – 1.14 m
- In Kilograms – 28 kg
- In Pounds – 61 lbs
- Just like any other kid, Ryan loves playing with toys and watching videos on YouTube. His favorite kid’s YouTubers are EvanTubeHD and Hulyan Maya. When he was three years old, he asked his mom, why he was not on YouTube, and soon after, his parents decided to capture the moment he’s playing with new toys and upload it to YouTube. They created a YouTube channel under his name “Ryan ToysReview” in March 2015. His first video titled ‘Kid playing with toys Lego Duplo Number Train,” was uploaded on March 16, 2015, featuring him exploring a toy store, buying a toy, and playing with it after his arrival back home.
- His videos started to rake in views in subscribers and over time, his channel became one of the most commercially successful channels of all time with over 17 million views and 25 billion video views. It is also the third most watched YouTube channel as well as one of the top 100 most subscribed channels on the social platform.
Ryan ToysReview Net worth
The Ryan ToysReview channel started on March 16, 2015 and has gotten 19 million subscribers and over 28.5 billion views, as of March 2019. According to Forbes’ magazine, in 2016-2017 Ryan was the 8th highest paid YouTube entrepreneur, having brought in $11 million in revenue between 2016 and 2017. In 2018 he was listed as the highest paid YouTuber bringing in $22M of revenue from his videos and his product line at Walmart.
Social Media Profiles
- YouTube Channel – Ryan ToysReview
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ryan ToysReview
- The Ryan ToysReview channel started on March 16, 2015, and has gotten 17 million subscribers and over 25 billion views, as of November 20, 2018.
- His family also has a secondary channel called “Ryan’s Family Review,” which was created on November 20, 2016. The channel has amassed more than 3 million subscribers as of November 2018, in which they post their family videos featuring Ryan, his younger identical twin sisters Emma and Kate, and his parents.
- In 2017, Ryan’s parents signed a deal with pocket.watch, a startup children’s media company founded in 2016, which is responsible for marketing and merchandise for Ryan’s YouTube channels.
- According to Ryan ToysReview’s channel bio, most of the toys that are used for review are being donated to local charity.
- Ryan has influenced the toy industry, similar to PewDiePie and video games. Ryan’s toy reviews, especially those which get millions of views, can affect the toy’s sales. Chris Williams of pocket watch compared Ryan to Nickelodeon’s SpongeBob SquarePants.
- According to Forbes, Ryan was the 8th highest paid YouTube star, having brought in $11 million in revenue between 2016 and 2017.
- In 2018 he was listed as the highest paid You Tuber bringing in $22M of revenue from his videos and his product line at Walmart.