Sonarika Bhadoria is an Indian actress known for her portrayal of Goddess Parvati/Adi Shakti in Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev, Mrinal in Prithvi Vallabh and Anarkali in Dastaan-E-Mohabbat: Salim Anarkali.
Actress, Dancer, Playback Singer, Social Activist, Model
Birthday / Date of Birth
Sonarika Bhadoria was born on 3 December 1992, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
She is currently 26 years old.
She has Rajput ancestry.
She did her schooling from Yashodham High School in Mumbai. Later, she went on to pursue a degree in Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from D.G. Ruparel College of Arts, Science and Commerce.
- Father – Rakesh Singh Bhadoria (Construction businessman)
- Mother – Poonam Singh (Homemaker)
- Siblings – Harsh Bhadoria (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sonarika Bhadoria has dated –
- Vikas Parashar (2018) – In 2018, Sonarika uploaded several pictures with a handsome hunk named Vikas Parashar to her Instagram. Despite the two seemingly sharing a strong bond between one another, in an interview, in 2018, she admitted to being close family friends and having known him for a very long time.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 35-25-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Having played her role as Goddess Parvati / Adishakti as well as Durga and Mahakali in the Indian daily soap Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev that aired on Life OK.
Sonarika Bhadoria made her silver screen debut with the 2015 Telugu film Jadoogadu, in which she was seen playing the role of Parvathi. The following year, she made her Bollywood debut with Saansein: The Last Breath and was last seen in the 2017 Tamil film Indrajith alongside Gautham Karthik.
Bhadoria made her television debut in 2011 with Life OK’s Tum Dena Saath Mera where she played Abhilasha. She went on to play Parvati in Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev.
Sonarika has not appeared in a commercial for any brand yet.
- In the past, she was body shamed for posting pictures of herself wearing a bikini while having a fun time at the beach in Mauritius. After she completed the shoot for Saansein: The Last Breath (2016), she and crew went off to the beach to have a fun time. However the fun didn’t last for long as a picture of her in a bikini began circulating across the internet and people started pointing fingers at her parents. Under pressure, she removed the picture from her Instagram but, not very long after she re-uploaded the image with a strong message and in-turn, that also attracted her a much bigger fan following.
- In 2016, a 23-year-old man from Kurkheda started sending Sonarika objectionable pictures and messages. This went on for over a year before she finally decided to file a complaint against the person who was taken into custody in 2017.
Sonarika Bhadoria Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Aamir Khan
- Favorite Color – White, Yellow
- Favorite Movies – Rang De Basanti, Titanic
- Favorite Desserts – Chocolates, Ice Cream
- Favorite Song – “Tera Honay Laga Hoon” from the film ‘Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani’
“Fact-Fiction” by Mads Langer
- Favorite Book – Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
- Favorite Fashion Brand – Zara, Mango, Forever New, Forever 21, Aldo
- Favorite TV Shows – Friends, The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, SpongeBob SquarePants
Sonarika Bhadoria Net worth
Sonarika Bhadoria has a estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sonarika Bhadoria
- She wanted to become an IAS officer when she was a child.
- Sonarika belongs to a conservative Rajput family with roots in Lucknow.
- At the age of 9, she started performing meditation and power yoga daily.
- She is a huge fan of cricket.
- The first pay cheque that she received was of INR One lakh, twenty-three thousand. She bought herself a handbag from Gucci.
- Her first celebrity crush was actor Suniel Shetty. She was merely a child when she wanted to marry him.
- She is an ardent follower of Shri Shri Ravishankar of The Art of Living.
- She is a huge fan of chewing gums and chocolates and always have many different types of chocolates and chewing gums in her bag.
- In 2016, she made her first Hindi theatrical film appearance as Shirin in the horror film Saansein.
- In 2018, she was listed in Times of India’s Top 20 Most Desirable Women on Indian Television.
- In 2018, she played the role of Mrinal in Sony TV’s Prithvi Vallabh opposite Ashish Sharma.
- In 2019, she portrayed Netra Sharma in Colors TV’s Ishq Mein Marjawan.