Kratika Dheer is an Indian television actress. She is recognized for her roles in Kasautii Zindagii Kay, Jhansi Ki Rani, Punar Vivaah and Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki. Sengar’s television debut came in 2007 with StarPlus’s family drama Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi as Saanchi/Sugandi. In the same year, she bagged the parallel lead role of Prerna Gill in StarPlus’s programme Kasautii Zindagii Kay. In 2010, she portrayed the lead role of Rani Lakshmi Baiin Zee TV’s historical drama Jhansi Ki Rani. In 2012, she was seen in the lead role of Aarti in Zee TV’s romantic programme Punar Vivaah. Afterwards, she performed the lead roles of Payal in Zee TV’s Service Wali Bahu and Tanu/Tanuja/Kritika in Colors TV’s programme Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki. he won several awards for her stellar performance in TV serials including Zee Rishtey Awards, Zee Gold Awards and BIG Star Entertainment Awards.
Kratika Sengar Vendant
Kratika, Chinki, Kartu
Birthday / Date of Birth
Kratika Sengar was born on 3 july 1986, in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India.
She’s currently 32 year sold.
Kratika attended Methodist High School, Kanpur and later earned her undergraduate degree in Mass Communication from Amity University, Noida.
- Father – Vedant Sengar
- Mother – Kalpana Sengar
- Siblings – Anuraag Sengar Vedant (Younger Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kratika Sengar dated –
- Nikitin Dheer (2014-Present) – Kratika Sengar married Nikitin Dheer in September 2014.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 lbs
- Measurements – 36-27-37
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 27 inches
- Hip – 37 inches
- Bra Size – 34B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
The budding actress is recognized for playing the lead roles as Rani Laxmibai in the historical drama series, Jhansi Ki Rani and as Aarti Yash Scindia in soap opera Punar Vivah. Both serials were broadcast on Zee TV, which earned her bunch of awards in different categories.
In 2014, Kratika Sengar made her silver screen debut with the Bollywood comedy flick, My Father Godfather for her role as Jahnvi.
She made her debut appearance in television with the daily soap opera, Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, in which she played the role of Saanchi / Sugandi. The serial aired on Star Plus from 2007 to 2008.
Kratika has not appeared in a commercial for any brand yet.
Awards & Nominations
|2010||Zee Rishtey Awards||Favorite Beti||Jhansi Ki Rani||Won|
|Madhavrao Scindia Leadership Award||Best Television Actress||Won|
|2011||BIG Television Awards||Veer Character Female||Won|
|2012||Gold Awards||Best Jodi (With Gurmeet Chaudhary)||Punar Vivah||Won|
|Best Actress (Popular)||Won|
|Zee Rishtey Awards||Popular Face (Female)||Nominated|
|Popular Jodi (With Gurmeet Chaudhary)||Nominated|
|Indian Television Academy Awards||Best Actress (Popular)||Nominated|
|BIG Star Entertainment Awards||Most Entertaining Television Actor – Female||Won|
|2016||Gold Awards||Best Refresh Jodi||Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki|
|Indian Television Academy Awards||Best Actress-Drama (Jury)|
|2017||Golden Petal Awards||Best Jodi (With Sharad Malhotra)|
|Kalakar Awards||Best Actress||Won|
|Gold Awards||Best Actor in Lead Role – Female (Critics)||Nominated|
|Best Actor in Lead Role – Female (Popular)||Nominated|
|Best Onscreen Jodi (Popular)||Nominated|
Kratika Sengar Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Ranbir Kapoor, Shah Rukh Khan
- Favorite Actress – Priyanka Chopra
- Favorite Dream Date – Ranbir Kapoor
- Favorite Outdoor Activity – Swimming
- Favorite Places – Any Hill Station
- Favorite Food – Homemade Dal & Rice, Risotto, Chocolates
- Favorite Cuisine – Indian, Italian
- Favorite Drinks – Mosambi Juice
- Favorite Book – The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
Kratika Sengar Net worth
Kratika Sengar has a estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Kratika Sengar
- Instagram – itsmekratika
- Twitter – Kratika Sengar
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kratika Sengar
- After graduation, she worked in an advertising agency before landing on showbiz.
- She never enjoyed her college life as she missed her family badly for three years. She’s is so obsession with her family members that without them it was bit of hell for her staying in New Delhi.
- While growing up, she never thought of becoming an actress but somehow she ended here.
- Kratika at one point of time really wished to be a part of the reality show Khatron Ke Khiladi.
- In 2008, Kratika participated in the reality show Lux Kaun Jeetega Bollywood Ka Ticket.
- In 2009, Sengar got her first main lead role with Zee TV’s show Jhansi Ki Rani and played Rani Laxmibai.
- In 2012, Kratika made her comeback to television with Zee TV’s show Punar Vivah opposite Gurmeet Choudhary and portrayed Aarti Yash Scindia. The show became popular due to the two popular actors.
- In January 2014, she made a special appearance in Star Plus’ show Ek Veer Ki Ardaas… Veera. Later in the year, she entered Life OK’s show Devon Ke Dev… Mahadev starring Mohit Raina and Mouni Roy and played Manasa before the show went off air.
- In 2015, Kratika bagged Zee TV’s next Service Wali Bahu and played the lead role Payal.
- In 2016, Kratika made her comeback with Ekta Kapoor’s show Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki opposite Sharad Malhotra which used to air on Colors.