Sarah Jeffery is a Canadian actress, singer and dancer. She is known for her work on the NBC series Shades of Blue and Disney Channel’s Descendants franchise. She began a lead role in Adi Hasak’s American police procedural crime series Shades of Blue, playing Cristina Santos, the daughter of Jennifer Lopez’s character. In 2018, she has portrayed the lead role of Maggie Vera on the CW series Charmed.
Sarah Marie Jeffery
Actress, Singer, Dancer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Sarah Jeffery was born on the 3rd of April 1996, in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
She’s currently 24 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
She has African American ancestry on her father’s side and Indigenous Canadian ancestry on her mother’s side.
Sarah graduated from Langley Fine Arts School.
- Father – Lee Jeffery (Actor)
- Mother – Teresa M Jeffery
- Siblings – Hannah Jeffery (Sister), Nyla Jeffery (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sarah Jeffery has dated –
- Justin Bieber (2016) – Singer Justin Bieber and Sarah were rumored to be dating. The two were seen together at singer and actor Jennifer Lopez‘s housewarming party in Las Vegas.
- Nick Hargrove (2019-Present)– Jeffery is currently dating Charmed co-star Nick Hargrove. In December 2019, Jeffery revealed through Instagram that she struggles with OCD.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 160 cm
- In meters – 1.6 m
- In Kilograms – 52 kg
- In Pounds – 115 lbs
- Measurements – 32-25-33
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Sarah is known for her work on the NBC series Shades of Blue and Disney Channel’s Descendants franchise. She was nominated for Leo Awards in the category Best Supporting Performance by a Female in a Dramatic Series for her performance in the TV series, Rogue.
In 2016, Sarah landed her first major acting role in the rom-com movie, Be Somebody in which she played the role of Emily Lowe.
In 2013, Sarah’s first television appearance was in the unsold pilot of Cartoon Network’s Aliens in the House. In the same year, she was cast in the DirecTV original series, Rogue playing the daughter of Thandie Newton as Evie Travis.
Sarah has performed in several musicals and theatrical plays as a singer. In 2015, she has contributed her vocals to the soundtrack Set It Off in the film Descendants. In January 2018, she collaborated with the band Derrival and released a single titled Ghosts of Our Past (feat. Sarah Jeffery).
Sarah has used her social media presence to endorse brands like Nissa Jewelry, Off-White Vancouver, Kukka Jewelry, Alo Yoga & Bronx and Banco.
Sarah Jeffery Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Sarah Jeffery Net worth
Sarah Jeffery has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sarah Jeffery
- Sarah started singing, dancing and acting in musicals and theatrical productions at the age of three years old.
- Sarah has a pet dog which is a pug.
- She splits her time living between Los Angeles and Vancouver.
- Sarah is an accomplished dancer and a member of a dance crew known as Body.
- In 2016, she turned to veganism and even took to social media to convince her fans to end cruelty against animals. She is also a member of Peta2.
- In 2018, Sarah has portrayed the lead role of Maggie Vera on the CW series Charmed.
- In 2018, Sarah became the face of National Women’s History Museum.
- In February 2018, Jeffery was cast in the lead role of Maggie Vera in The CW’s fantasy drama series Charmed a reboot of the 1998 series of the same name.