Alba Flores is a Spanish actress. She is best known for her roles as Saray Vargas de Jesús in Vis a Vis and Ágata Nairobi Jiménez in La Casa de Papel. She played Ágata Nairobi Jiménez in the Spanish series which was later released as Money Heist worldwide by Netflix. The series attracted a lot of attention across the world lately, becoming the most watched non-English series on Netflix. The show is also one of the highest-rated Tv series on IMDB.
Alba González Villa
Birthday / Date of Birth
Alba Flores was born on the 27th of October 1986, in Madrid, Spain.
She’s currently 33 years old.
She is of Romani and Spanish descent.
Alba education history has not been revealed to the public but she studied dramatic interpretation from the age of thirteen and continued to study acting until she booked for acting gigs.
- Father – Antonio Flores (Half-Romani Musician and Composer)
- Mother – Ana Villa (Theatrical Producer)
- Siblings – Unknown
- Relatives – Antonio Gonzalez Batista (Paternal Grandfather) (Dancer, Musician, Composer), Lola Flores (Grandmother) (Singer, Actress, Dancer, Businesswoman), Lolita Flores (Aunt) (Actress, Singer), Rosario Flores (Aunt) (Actress, Singer), Elena Furiase (Cousin) (Actress)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alba Flores has dated –
Alba has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 9¼ inches
- In centimeters – 176 cm
- In meters – 1.76 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 30-24-32
- Bust – 30 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 32 inches
- Bra Size – 30B
She wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Alba is best known for her roles as Saray Vargas de Jesús in Vis a Vis and Ágata Nairobi Jiménez in La Casa de Papel. She gained international popularity for her portrayal of Nairobi in the Netflix heist drama series, Money Heist. She won a Waves Award for Best Female Actress for her work in Vis a vis.
In 2005, Alba made her film debut in the role of Amaya in the movie, El Calentito where she played the role of Amaya alongside the likes of Verónica Sánchez, Ruth Díaz, Macarena Gómez, Estíbaliz Gabilondo and Lluvia Rojo.
In 2006, Alba played Sohara in an episode of the Spanish television series, El comisario (English: The Commisar).
Alba Flores Favorites
- Favorite Activities – Traveling
- Favorite Color – Blue, White, Green, Red
- Favorite Food – Pizza, Pasta
Alba Flores Net worth
Alba Flores has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2020. Her salary per episode of the series is $20,000 to $25,000.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Alba Flores
- Alba learned for 6 years and later accepted a role for theatre play when she was 19.
- At the age of 13, she already knew she was going to become an actress and began pursuing her dreams.
- Alba joined Adriana Ugarte in the cast of the pre-World War II spy drama The Time in Between.
- Alba affirmed that she keeps her personal life private, although she didn’t disclose the reasons.
- Alba became a very good friend of the actor, Alex Cueva.
- In May 2007, Flores sang the song No dudaría, her father’s song with her aunts Lolita Flores and Rosario Flores as a tribute on the day of the 12th anniversary of Antonio Flores’s death.
- In 2008, she landed a role in the Antenna 3 television series El síndrome de Ulises (The Ulysses Syndrome) and performed in the musical production of Enamorados anónimos.
- In 2009, she recorded her father’s theme song I cannot fall in love with you, for the soundtrack of a movie by Roberto Santiago, Al final del camino (At the End of the Road) starring Malena Alterio and Fernando Tejero as the protagonists.
- In 2013, Alba was cast in a main role as the protagonist’s Moroccan servant Jamila in the Antena 3 series.
- In 2015, she became part of the series Vis a vis where she plays a character named Saray Vargas, a Romani woman who faces a 5-year prison sentence for homicide.
- In 2015, Alba won a Waves Award for Best Female Actress for her work in Vis a vis.
- In 2017, Alba appeared with Ursula Corbero on the television program El hormiguero.