Ran Danker is an Israeli actor, singer and model. He starred in hit Israeli series such as HaShir Shelanu, The Gordin Cell and currently appears in Miguel. Danker received an Ophir Award nomination for Best Supporting Actor for his role in Eyes Wide Open.
Khalil Yosef Danker
Actor, Singer, Model
Birthday / Date of Birth
Ran Danker was born on the 7th of January 1984, in Virginia, United States.
He’s currently 36 years old.
Ran studied at High School.
- Father – Eli Danker
- Mother – Dalit Danker
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ran Danker has dated –
Ran has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 6 feet 0 inches
- In centimeters – 183 cm
- In meters – 1.83 m
- In Kilograms – 75 kg
- In Pounds – 165 lbs
- Measurements – 38–12–32
- Chest – 38 in or 96.50 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 12 in or 30.5 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
Ran became known for his role as Assi in the Doubtful (2017) for which he received an Ophir Award nomination for the Best Actor.
In 2008, Ran made his acting debut with the film, Restless in which she played the role of Tzach.
In 2004, Ran landed his first role in television by appearing as Zohar Lahat in the comical musical series, HaShir Shelanu.
In 2007, Ran released his debut album, Shavim (Hebrew: שווים, “equal”), with guitarist Ilai Botner.
Ran Danker Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp
- Favorite Actress – Angelina Jolie
- Favorite Singer – Rihanna
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Ran Danker Net worth
Ran Danker has an estimated net worth of $0.3 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
He doesn’t have any personal social media account.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ran Danker
- Ran started his career as a model and ventured into the showbiz industry.
- Ran was nominated for an Ophir Award for Best Actor for his role in Doubtful.
- Ran began appearing as the titular character in the musical daily drama Danny Hollywood.
- He played the German lawyer, Hans Litten in the Habima Theatre production of Taken at Midnight.
- In 2009, he made his acting with the film, Eyes Wide Open in which he played the role of Ezri.
- In 2010, Ran began playing the role of Michael in the horror film, Rabies written and directed by Aharon Keshales and Navot Papushado.
- In 2014, he had worked in the film, Underwater in which he played the role of Nir.
- In 2015, Ran made his acting with the film, Amok in which he played the role of Party guest/butcher.
- In 2018, Ran began appearing in the drama television series, Miguel that was first broadcast in Israel on Hot 3.