Francis Mossman is an New Zealand actor based in Australia. He is best known for his portrayal of Stevie Hughes in The Horizon and Vitus in Spartacus: Vengeance. Mossman stars as Stevie Hughes in The Horizon, the world’s most viewed gay-themed web series.
Francis Anthony Mossman
Birthday / Date of Birth
Francis Mossman was born on the 14th of August 1983, in Auckland, New Zealand.
He’s currently 36 years old.
Francis attended The University of Auckland where he earned a Bachelor of Arts double-majoring in Drama and Film, Television and Media Studies. He stayed on to acquire a Postgraduate Diploma of Arts (with Merit) and a Master’s degree of Arts (with First Class Honours), both in Film, Television and Media Studies. Francis has also studied the Meisner technique extensively.
- Father – Reginald Mossman
- Mother – Maria Abad
- Siblings – Jeremy Mossman, Laurence Mossman (Brother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Francis Mossman has dated –
Francis has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 79 kg
- In Pounds – 174 lbs
- Measurements – 42–14–34
- Chest – 42 in or 102 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14 in or 36 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 86 cm
Francis is best known for his portrayal of Stevie Hughes in The Horizon and Vitus in Spartacus: Vengeance.
In 2015, Francis made his acting debut with the romantic drama film, Ruben Guthrie written and directed by Brendan Cowell.
In 2006, Francis landed her first role in television by appearing as Taylor in the soap opera, Shortland Street.
Francis Mossman Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Brad Pitt
- Favorite Actress – Nicole Kidman
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Francis Mossman Net worth
Francis Mossman has an estimated net worth of $0.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – francismossman
Some Lesser Known Facts About Francis Mossman
- Francis appears in the New Zealand kids’ series Amazing Extraordinary Friends.
- Francis made his acting with the romantic drama film, Ruben Guthrie in which she played the role of Lorenzo Oil.
- In 2012, he played the role as Vitus in the television series, Spartacus: Vengeance which was aired on Starz.
- In 2017, Francis stars as Stevie Hughes in The Horizon, the world’s most viewed gay-themed web series.