Rabia Butt is a Pakistani model and actress. Rabia started her career as a model for Maria B and has since worked for all top brands in Pakistan. She has won two Lux Style Awards for her work in Pakistan’s fashion industry. In 2013, Rabia is set to make her feature film debut in television turned film director Farooq Mengal’s Hijrat opposite newcomer Asad Zaman, Noman Ejaz and Wiam Dahmani.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Rabia Butt was born on the 26th of February 1990, in Lahore, Pakistan.
She’s currently 30 years old.
Rabia received her early and higher education from Lahore and graduated with a Bachelor of Degree in Mass Communications.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rabia Butt has dated –
Rabia has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 33-25-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Rabia known playing for her role in the film, Hijrat (2016). Rabia has won two Lux Style Awards for her work in Pakistan’s fashion industry.
In 2016, Rabia made her first film appearance by playing the role of Jia in the romantic film, Hijrat directed by Farouq Mengal.
In 2019, Rabia landed her first role in television by appearing as Kussum in the TV series, Aangan.
Rabia Butt Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Salman Khan
- Favorite Actress – Anushka Sharma
- Favorite Singer – Atif Aslam
- Favorite Destination – America
- Favorite Food – Russian Salad, Pizza, Juice
- Favorite Color – Black, Blue
Rabia Butt Net worth
Rabia Butt has an estimated net worth of $0.3 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rabia Butt
- Rabia has won two Lux Style Awards for her work in Pakistan’s fashion industry.
- The beautiful model started her showbiz journey by showcasing the dresses of Maria B. since then, she has worked with the top Pakistani brands.
- She has walked on the ramp for almost all the famous Pakistani fashion designers.
- In 2009, she appeared in the music video of Chal Bulleya by Meekal Hasan Band which was directed by Pakistani director Bilal Lashari.
- In 2019, Rabia made her career by acting in the drama series, Yeh Dil Mera in which she played the role of Sahira.