Prince Harry is a member of the British royal family. He is the younger son of Charles, Prince of Wales, and Diana, Princess of Wales, and is sixth in the line of succession to the British throne. He was officially styled Prince Henry of Wales from birth until his marriage, but is known as Prince Harry. Harry launched the Invictus Games in 2014 and remains patron of its Foundation. He also gives patronage to several other organisations, including the HALO Trust, the London Marathon Charitable Trust and Walking With The Wounded. On 19 May 2018, he married the American actress Meghan Markle. Hours before the wedding, his grandmother Queen Elizabeth II conferred on him the title Duke of Sussex.
Henry Charles Albert David
Prince Harry, Spike, Spike Wells, Harry Wales (used to be his Military name)
Royalty Representative, Former English Army Officer, Humanitarian Work Volunteer, Animal Rights Activist
Birthday / Date of Birth
Prince Harry was born on September 15, 1984, in London, England, United Kingdom.
He’s currently 34 years old.
Anglican / Episcopalian
Prince Harry started his education at Jane Mynors’ nursery school in London and then joined pre-preparatory Wetherby School. Next, he joined an independent preparatory boarding school Ludgrove School. After completing his high school education, he joined the prestigious Eton College after clearing necessary entrance exams and graduated with two A levels.
- Father – Prince Charles
- Mother – Princess Diana
- Siblings – Prince William (Older Brother)
- Others – Camilla Parker Bowles (Stepmother), Prince Philips (Paternal Grandfather), Queen Elizabeth (Paternal Grandmother), Princess Anne (Paternal Aunt), Princess Beatrice (Cousin), Princess Eugenie (Cousin)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Prince Harry dated –
- Natalie Pinkham (2002) – Prince Harry had a fling with the TV presenter Natalie Pinkham in 2002. Though neither of the two confirmed this affair, but the leaked pictures of Harry grabbing her chest told a different story.
- Chelsy Davy (2003-2010) – Prince Harry had a seven-year-long ON and OFF relationship with Zimbabwe-born lawyer and businesswoman, Chelsy Davy. She started dating Harry while studying in Leeds. She was seen with Prince Harry at a number of formal events. However, she couldn’t cope with the attention and scrutiny she was placed under.
- Lauren Pope (2004) – In February 2004, Prince Harry was seen getting cozy with glamour model and TV personality, Lauren Pope at a London based nightclub Chinawhite.
- Caroline Flack (2009) – Another TV presenter Caroline Flack started dating Prince Harry in 2009 after being introduced through a mutual friend. They went out for a month before Harry decided to end the things after story of them going out was published in tabloids.
- Mollie King (2012) – Harry and singer Mollie King had a brief affair in 2012, which ended because Mollie was too open with press and social media for Prince’s taste.
- Cressida Bonas (2012-2014) – Harry dated actress and model, Cressida Bonas for 2 years until 2014 as Cressida like Chelsy Davy got sick of the attention she was getting.
- Princess Maria-Olympia (2015-2016) – the Royal family members Prince Harry and Princess Maria-Olympia were rumored to be dating in late 2015 and early 2016.
- Jenna Coleman (2015) – Harry was reportedly linked with actress Jenna Coleman in 2015 after they were seen together at a polo event.
- Meghan Markle (2016-Present) – In October 2016, Prince Harry started dating American actress Meghan Markle. He visited Canada for promoting Invictus games in May 2016 and this helped him in starting a relationship with Meghan. On November 27, 2017, Meghan and Harry’s engagement was revealed publicly. On May 19, 2018, the couple got married. On May 6, 2019, Meghan and Prince Harry had a boy named Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor
- In feet – 6 feet 1¼ inches
- In centimeters – 186 cm
- In meters – 1.86 m
- In Kilograms – 86 kg
- In Pounds – 190 lbs
- Chest – 43 in or 109 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15 in or 38 cm
- Waist – 35 in or 89 cm
Being a member of the royal family.
He hasn’t appeared in a theatrical film yet, just bunch of TV movies and documentaries.
In 2004, he was seen in a documentary series Meet the Royals as himself.
He hasn’t endorsed any of the brands.
Prince Harry Favorites
- Favorite Disney Film – The Little Mermaid (1989)
- Favorite Food – Lasagne
- Favorite Soccer Team – Aston Villa
- Favorite Movie – Zulu (1964)
Prince Harry Net worth
Prince Harry’s net worth is an estimated $40 million dollars as of 2019, according to Business Insider.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Prince Harry
- Prince Harry served 77 days in Afghanistan in 2007 and 2008.
- He was embroiled in a major controversy when one of his former teachers claimed that he was a weak student and his teachers helped him cheat to get good grades.
- He has got international recognition for his humanitarian and charitable efforts.
- During his gap year after high school, he spent some time in Lesotho (a small county in South Africa) working with orphaned children.
- In 2004, he turned producer for the documentary titled, The Forgotten Kingdom, which focused on the plight of AIDS-stricken in Lesotho.
- In 2002, the 17-year-old Harry was sent to a rehabilitation facility, after he admitted to smoking cannabis and getting heavily drunk at the local pub.
- In October 2004, he was again embroiled in a major controversy after he manhandled paparazzi outside Pangaea nightclub in London for taking his pictures.
- Prince Harry caused a stir by dressing up in Nazi German Afrika Korps uniform at the costume party held at the Highgrove house. He even wore a swastika armband.
- In June 2015, he was given the rank of Knight Commander of the Royal Victorian Order (KCVO) by his grandmother.
- During the 2013 South Pole Allied Challenge, he achieved the distinction of being the first member of the royal family to visit the South Pole.
- Harry served as a helicopter pilot in the Army Air Corps. In 2015, he retired after a 10-year career in the military.
- Prince Harry doesn’t have any social media accounts.