Bill Carlton is an American businessman and reality television actor best known for appearing in the program Texas Metal, which was shown on the MotorTrend TV channel Discover. In 1994, Bill is the proprietor of “Ekstensive Metal Works,” a fabrication and bespoke automotive design business established. It is an organization with a Texas base that fabricates and develops cars. Carlton and his team have demonstrated on the Texas Metal TV show that they will customize and remodel automobiles, as well as adapt other sorts of trucks, cars, and so on. Bill transforms old automobiles for clients into new ones with fresh styling and power. Millions of people like the show since he and his crew are successful in the car sector.
Businessman, Reality Show Actor
Birthday / Date of Birth
Bill Carlton was born on the 11th of February 1976, in Los Angeles, California, United States.
He’s currently 47 years old.
His educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Bill Carlton has dated –
- Jennifer Carlton – Bill has been married to Jennifer Carlton, his stunning wife, for a long time. The couple exchanged their wedding vows, on average, more than two decades ago. Their relationship has blossomed, and now they are parents to three kids: two sons Keegan and Corbin and a daughter Presley.
- In feet – 5 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 180 cm
- In meters – 1.80 m
- In Kilograms – 80 kg
- In Pounds – 176 lbs
He wears a size 11 (US) shoe.
Bill became known for his role in the show Texas Metal, which airs on the MotorTrend TV channel and is produced by Discover. In addition, Bill is the proprietor of Ekstensive Metal Works, a firm established and specializes in the production and design of custom automobiles. The company, situated in Texas, is in the business of designing cars and also offers fabrication services.
In 2017, Carlton landed his first role in television by appearing as himself in the series, Texas Metal.
Bill Carlton Net worth
Bill Carlton has an estimated net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – thewilliamcarlton
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bill Carlton
- Bill was born and raised in Los Angeles, California, USA. There is no information available on Bill Carlton’s father, mother, or even any of his siblings.
- After graduating high school, he immediately began assisting his father with the family business, which was the vehicle repair business. In addition, he opened his own welding business, which also fixes automobiles.
- In 1994, he established his own business in Texas under the name Ekstensive Metal Works, drawing on the knowledge he had gained from his father and his experience in automotive customization and restoration.
- He began offering services of bespoke vehicle design through this company, and he also provides fabrication services through this company. He is the proprietor of this company.
- After spending several years in the workforce, he decided to produce a reality television show in which he will demonstrate how he and his team modify and re-build automobiles and How they breathe new life into previously disused cars.
- In 2017, they launched a show on the MotorTrend TV channel titled Texas Metal, which was streamed online. It has finished airing its approximately four seasons at this point.
- Carlton and his team do exceptionally well in creating and repairing various kinds of automobiles and trucks, millions of people watch his television show.