Anubhav Dubey is an Indian Entrepreneur who is co-founder and founder of Chai Sutta Bar along with Anand Nayak. He established the Chai firm in Delhi where he attended the examination of UPSC. Dubey and his friend has managed to turn his company into a booming success with an annual turnover of over 100 crores. His journey to success was not easy. When he started his business, he was met with numerous challenges such as a lack of financial resources and a saturated market. Anubhav has successfully expanded his business beyond the country’s borders and opened his first international outlet of Chai Sutta Bar in Dubai. His dedication towards making this venture successful is remarkable as seen from the growing number of outlets worldwide.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Anubhav Dubey was born in 1996, in Rewa, Madhya Pradesh, India.
He’s currently 27 years old.
She has Indian ancestry.
Anubhav received his early education from Rewa and then moved to Indore for high school where he completed his Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from Renaissance College of Commerce & Management.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Anubhav Dubey has dated –
Anubhav has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 70 kg
- In Pounds – 154 lbs
He wears a size 10.5 (US) shoe.
Anubhav became known for his successful tea business, Chai Sutta Bar, which he launched in 2016 with his friend Anand Nayak in Indore. Although they have a wide range of beverages like Tea, coffee, shakes, and many other options to choose, however, they do not allow and do not serve smoking stuff like cigarettes, etc. Also, the Sutta in the title is just a name, not the menu.
Anubhav Dubey Net worth
Anubhav Dubey has an estimated net worth of $8 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anubhav Dubey
- Dubey was born in Rewa, Madhya Pradesh. Dubey belonged to a middle class family. He has not publicly shared details about her parent’s name and profession.
- After graduation, Anubhav was inspired by his father to become an IAS officer.
- In 2014, he decided to shift to Delhi to pursue his dream of becoming a civil servant. Later, Anubhav was not able to crack the exam and eventually gave it up to pursue entrepreneurship.
- Instead, he and his friend Anand decided to try something different to start a business. Then He chose to start his own tea business, which has been profitable so far.
- With just Rs.3 lakh, Anubhav opened the first shop of Chai Sutta Bar in Indore. After opening many people discourage him for opening a tea shop.
- Anubhav was undeterred by the criticism and eventually, Chai Sutta Bar became an empire with over 200 outlets, 18 lakh customers and a turnover of 100 crores and provide employment to 250 potter families.
- His hard work and determination has seen him reach remarkable heights and today he has more than 20 lahks, daily customers.
- In 2022, Anubhav has meet with Madhya Pradesh’s Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan.