Olivia Munn is an American actress and model. She began her professional career in television journalism before becoming an actress. In 2006, Munn starred as Mily Acuna on the series Beyond the Break. She co-hosted Attack of the Show! from 2006 to 2010 and was a correspondent on The Daily Show from 2010 to 2011.
Lisa Olivia Munn
The Geek Goddess, The Pie Queen, Munnder Woman, The Big O, Freckles, Ladyface, The Munnster, Munnchichi, O Munn
Actress, Model, Television Personality
Birthday / Date of Birth
Olivia Munn was born on July 3, 1980 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States.
She is currently 38 years old.
She has Chinese ancestry on her mother’s side and is of Irish and German descent on her father’s side.
Olivia attended Putnam City North High School in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. She, later, majored in journalism and minored in Japanese and dramatic arts from the University of Oklahoma. She has also done an internship at the NBC affiliate in Tulsa.
- Father – Winston Barrett Munn
- Mother – Kim Schmid
- Siblings – Sara Potts (Sister), John Boyd (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Olivia Munn has dated –
- Jamie Foxx – Olivia was RUMORed to have had a fling with actor and singer, Jamie Foxx in the past.
- Brett Ratner (2003) – She was RUMORed to be dating film director, Brett Ratner in 2003. He is 11 years her senior.
- Bryan Greenberg (2007-2009) – From 2007 until December 2009, Bryan and Olivia were an item.
- Chris Pine (2009-2010) – From October 2009 to January 2010, Olivia and Pine were an item. Though, they were really serious during the start of the relationship.
- Matthew Morrison (2011) – The actors were romantically linked to each other in early 2011. They were spotted together during an ice hockey match between New York Rangers and Philadelphia Flyers on February 20, 2011, in New York at Madison Square Garden.
- Brad Richards (2011-2012) – After that from November 2011 to January 2012, the actress and model dated an ice hockey player, Brad Richards.
- Joel Kinnaman (2012-2014) – In February 2012, she started dating actor Joel Kinnaman. They dated until March 2014.
- Aaron Rodgers (2014-2017) – American football quarterback, Aaron Rodgers started dating Olivia in May 2014 after meeting her at an Academy of Country Music Awards. They broke up in April 2017 after remaining together for 3 years.
- Tucker Roberts (2018-Present) – Olivia was first publicly seen with Tucker Roberts in December 2018 in Los Angeles. Tucker is the son of Comcast CEO Brian Roberts.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 52 kg
- In Pounds – 115 lbs
- Measurements – 36-25-35
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 34B
She wears a size 6 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 3 (US).
Working as a model with famous brands and gracing several magazine covers. She has also been included in the “Hot 100 Women” lists of many men’s magazine.
Munn appeared in a low budget 2004 direct-to-video film Scarecrow Gone Wild for her role as girl #1.
From 2006 to 2010, Munn served as the co-host of the G4’s live television program Attack of the Show!
During her time as a fashion model, Munn has appeared in a number of advertising campaigns and television commercials for Nike, Pepsi, McDonald’s, Neutrogena and others.
Olivia Munn Favorites
- Favorite Actress – Halle Berry
- Favorite Poet – La Rochefoucauld
- Favorite Board Game – Taboo
- Favorite Comic Book – Y: The Last Man
- Favorite Perfume – Apple and rose scent
- Favorite Clothes – J Brand Bailey Jeans
- Favorite Gadget – Roomba, Moroccan Rug Sheds
Olivia Munn Net worth
Olivia Munn has accumulated a net worth of $15 million dollars as of 2019. She owns houses in Los Angeles and New York. She splits her time between the two places due to the nature of her work.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Olivia Munn
- Olivia Munn was earlier (before 2006) known as “Lisa Munn”.
- After graduating, she entered into the Japanese fashion industry and later returned to America to try her luck in the entertainment industry.
- She started her career by appearing in commercials and began working as a sidelines reporter/interviewer for women’s college basketball and football teams for Fox Sports.
- She is a regular one in “Maxim’s Hot 100 Women” list. She was at #99 in 2008, #96 in 2009, #8 in 2010, #2 in 2011, #2 in 2012 and #28 in 2013.
- She participated in a world championship rock, paper, scissor tournament.
- She is good friends with Seth Meyers.
- She holds a black belt in taekwondo.
- Olivia has appeared on the cover of several magazines, including Foam, Men’s Edge, Complex, Vanity Fair, Men’s Heath, maxim and FHM.
- In 2007, she appeared as “Babe of the Month” in a non-nude pictorial in Playboy magazine.
- Olivia released her book titled “Suck It, Wonder Woman: The Misadventures of a Hollywood Geek” on July 2, 2010.
- In November 2017, Munn accused film director Brett Ratner of repeatedly sexually harassing her over a period of several years.
- In 2018, Munn appeared on Season 13 of America’s Got Talent as a guest judge in the season’s second Judge Cuts episode.