Jenny McCarthy is an American anti-vaccine activist, actress, model, television host, author and screenwriter. She began her career in 1993 as a nude model for Playboy magazine and was later named their Playmate of the Year. McCarthy then parlayed her Playboy fame into a television and film acting career starting as a co-host on the MTV game show Singled Out, then some eponymous sitcoms, as well as films such as BASEketball, Diamonds, Scream 3 and Santa Baby. She is a former co-host of the ABC talk show The View.
Jennifer Ann McCarthy
Jenny, Miss October 1993
Actress, Model, Television Host, Author, Activist, Screenwriter
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jenny McCarthy was born on November 01, 1972, in Evergreen Park, Illinois, United States.
She is currently 46 years old.
She has Irish, German and Polish ancestry.
Jenny went to Mother McAuley Liberal Arts High School in Chicago, Illinois. She also attended Brother Rice High School and St. Laurence High School.
- Father – Dan McCarthy (Formerly a Steel mill foreman)
- Mother – Linda McCarthy (Formerly a Housewife and courtroom custodian)
- Siblings – Lynette McCarthy (Sister), Joanne McCarthy (Younger Sister) (Former female professional basketball player), Amy McCarthy (Sister)
- Others – Melissa McCarthy (Cousin) (Actress, Comedian, Writer)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jenny McCarthy has dated –
- John Asher (1998-2006) – She met actor John Asher on the set of Diamonds (1999) in 1998 and started dating him. In January 1999, the two stars engaged. The duo married on September 11, 1999. She gave birth to couple’s first child, a son, Evan Joseph (born – May 18, 2002). Their marriage went for 6 years and they separated in August 2005. Their divorce was finalized in January 2006.
- Jim Carrey (2005-2010) – Jenny, then dated Canadian comic actor, Jim Carrey from December 2005 to April 2010. The high-profile couple announced their separation publicly via Twitter.
- Jason Toohey (2010) – Former fitness model, Jason Toohey, and McCarthy were romantically linked to each other from August to December 2010.
- Paul Krepelka (2010-2011) – Jenny dated entertainment-sports attorney, Raul Krepelka very briefly from December 2010 to February 2011.
- Brian Urlacher (2012) – From April 2012 to August 2012, Jenny and American football player, Brian were an item. He is about 6 ft 4 inches tall.
- Donnie Wahlberg (2013-Present) – In April 2013, she started dating singer Donnie Wahlberg after they met on her radio show in March of 2013. Their engagement was announced on April 16, 2014, on the television series The View. Their wedding happened on August 31, 2014.
- Feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- Centimeters – 170 cm
- Meters – 1.7 m
- Kilograms – 55 kg
- Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 37-24-35
- Bust – 37 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 33D
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Hosting the talk show The Jenny McCarthy Show (2013), co-host of ABC’s talk show The View and playing Courtney in the Two and a Half Men.
She appeared in the 1995 neo-noir crime film Things to Do in Denver When You’re Dead for her role as “Blonde Nurse”.
She had appeared in sketch comedy series Mr. Show with Bob and David in 1995.
She appeared in the television commercial on The Bozo Show (1993), Weight Watchers (2007). In 1997, Jenny appeared in the print ads for Candies’ shoes. She has also endorsed e-cigarettes and Tria Beauty (famous for Hair Removal Laser).
Awards & Nominations
|Daytime Emmy Awards||2005||Outstanding Special Class Special||The Brady Bunch 35th Anniversary Reunion Special: Still Brady After All These Years||Nominated|
|Golden Apple Awards||1997||Female Star of the Year||N/A||Won|
|Golden Raspberry Awards||1999||Worst Supporting Actress||BASEketball||Nominated|
|2006||Worst Actress||Dirty Love||Won|
|Worst Screen Couple||Dirty Love||Nominated|
|Worst Screenplay||Dirty Love||Won|
|2007||Worst Supporting Actress||John Tucker Must Die||Nominated|
|2009||Worst Supporting Actress||Witness Protection||Nominated|
|Worst Screen Couple||Witness Protection||Nominated|
|People’s Choice Awards||2014||Favorite New Talk Show Host||The View||Nominated|
|The Stinkers Bad Movie Awards||2005||Worst Actress||Dirty Love||Nominated|
Jenny McCarthy Favorites
- Favorite Drink – Chocolate milkshake from Johnny Rockets
- Favorite Jeans Brand – American Rag
- Favorite City – Los Angeles
- Favorite Fashion Designer – Saint Laurent, Hedi Slimane
Jenny McCarthy Net worth
Jenny McCarthy net worth is estimated at around $15 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Jenny McCarthy
- Instagram – jennymccarthy
- Twitter – Jenny McCarthy
- YouTube Channel – JennyMcCarthyTV
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jenny McCarthy
- Jenny is friends with Chelsea Handler.
- On May 10, 2005, Jenny’s son Evan Joseph was treated with autism.
- Jenny has three sisters, out of which one is older and two are younger than her.
- She served as a cheerleader in her high school.
- McCarthy was an “outcast” at her school.
- Since the 1990s, she has a girl crush on actress Kelly Lynch.
- She was the “Playmate of the Month” for Playboy magazine. She received $20,000 for posing for their October issue.
- Kickboxing is her hobby.
- In 1993 Playboy magazine offered McCarthy $20,000 to pose for its October issue.
- In 1998 McCarthy’s first major movie role was alongside Trey Parker and Matt Stone in the comedy BASEketball.
- She used to idolize Lynda Carter and Olivia Newton-John during her childhood.
- In 2006, she was appointed as the s*x columnist for FHM magazine.
- She has also written more than 8 books since 1997.
- Visit her official website @ jennymccarthy.com.