Rumer Willis is an American actress and singer. Willis won season 20 of Dancing with the Stars. She went on to make her Broadway debut in Chicago as Roxie Hart on September 21, 2015. She has recently had a recurring role in season 3 and 4 of FOX musical drama Empire and became a series regular in its fourth season. On February 20th, 2019, she was revealed to be behind the Lion mask of FOX game show, The Masked Singer.
Rumer Glenn Willis
Birthday / Date of Birth
Rumer Willis was born on August 16, 1988, in Paducah, Kentucky, United States.
She is currently 30 years old.
Rumer has German, English, Dutch, French, Irish, Scottish and Welsh ancestry.
Rumer started attending Interlochen Arts Academy in Interlochen, Michigan as a freshman. But, the next year, she went to Wildwood Secondary School in Los Angeles, California as a sophomore. Finally, she was enrolled into the University of Southern California but dropped after just 1 semester to concentrate on her acting career.
- Father – Bruce Willis (Actor)
- Mother – Demi Moore (Actress)
- Siblings – Scout LaRue Willis (Younger Sister) (born 1991), Tallulah Belle Willis (Younger Sister) (born 1994), Mabel Ray Willis (Younger Paternal Half-Sister) (born 2012) and Evelyn Penn Willis (Younger Paternal Half-Sister) (born 2014)
- Others – Emma Heming (Stepmother) (Model and actress), Morgan Guynes (Uncle)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rumer Willis has dated –
- Rafi Gavron (2007) – English actor, Rafi Gavron dated Rumer for a couple of months in 2007. He is believed to have a resemblance to James Franco.
- Micah Alberti (2008-2010) – From August 2008 to October 2010, Micah Alberti and Rumer Willis were romantically linked to each other.
- Chord Overstreet (2010) – Rumer had a fling with actor Chord Overstreet in late 2010, when they both were seen holding hands and kissing during a party in Beverly Hills in October 2010.
- Jayson Blair (2012-2013) – After meeting via a mutual friend, the actors Jayson and Rumer dated for about a year starting from August 2012.
- Ricky Whittle (2014) – In 2014, Rumer started dating an English actor, Ricky Whittle. Again, she was introduced to Ricky via mutual friends. It was reported by Belfast Telegraph. However, it didn’t last long and they separated within a few months.
- Feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- Centimeters – 168 cm
- Meters – 1.68 m
- Kilograms – 54 kg
- Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-33
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 3 (US).
Best Known For
Playing Gia Mannetti in The CW’s teen drama series 90210 from 2009 to 2010. She is also known as the daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore.
She made her film debut with 1995 film Now and Then (alongside her mother) in which she played the role as Angela Albertson. She is credited as Willa Glen.
In 2008, Willis guest appeared in ABC’s sitcom Miss Guided for her role as Shawna in an episode titled “Frenemies”.
In 2008, she was made the spokesperson for the “Ocean Pacific” clothing. In April 2008, she appeared in Walmart’s ad campaign for spring / summer launch of Op along with Kristin Cavallari, Christina Milian, Josie Maran, Pete Wentz, Corbin Bleu and Wilmer Valderrama. She was announced as the global brand ambassador for Badgley Mischka in 2010.
Rumer Willis Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Rumer Willis Net worth
Rumer Willis net worth is estimated at around $4 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rumer Willis
- Willis was named after British author Rumer Godden.
- Her birth was recorded by a cameraman.
- Her dad Bruce married English model and actress, Emma Heming in 2009. This was Bruce’s second marriage.
- Rumer was born in Kentucky and raised in Hailey, Idaho.
- Rumer has played guest roles in the TV series Pretty Little Liars, Hawaii Five-0, CSI: NY, Army Wives, and others.
- Rumer is friends with Dakota Johnson, Trisha Cummings and Zelda Williams.
- She is the former stepdaughter of actor Ashton Kutcher.
- In 1995, Willis made her film debut alongside her mother in Now and Then. The following year she appeared in Striptease (1996).
- In 2013, she starred as Maya in the independent film The Odd Way Home.
- In February 20, 2019, She was revealed to be The Lion on the The Masked Singer.