Akanksha Puri is Indian model and film actress, known for her work in Malayalam, Tamil and Bollywood. In 2015, she made her bollywood debut with Madhur Bhandarkar’s drama film Calendar Girls and is currently playing lead role of Mata AdiParashakti and her avatars in the show Vighnaharta Ganesha.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Akanksha Puri was born on the 26th of July 1988, in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India.
She’s currently 32 years old.
Akanksha completed her schooling from a convent school in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India.
- Father – R K Puri (Retired Assistant Commissioner of Police)
- Mother – Chitra Puri (Astrologer)
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Akanksha Puri has dated –
- Paras Chhabra (2017-Present) – In 2017, Akanksha started dating Paras who is also a model, actor and television personality. They dated on and off for more than a year and in February 2019, Paras got her name tattooed on his forearm.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 123.5 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-36
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 33B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Akanksha played Devi Parvati in the Indian mythological series Vighnaharta Ganesha. She has appeared in films such as Praise the Lord, Samrajyam II: Son of Alexander and Calendar Girls.
In 2013, Akanksha made her acting debut with Tamil film, Alex Pandian. In 2015, she made her Bollywood debut in Madhur Bhandarkar’s drama film, Calendar Girls.
In August 2017, Akanksha made her first television appearance in the Hindi mythological TV series, Vighnaharta Ganesha on Sony TV.
Akanksha has done endorsement work for several brands such as Dhatvik, Discount Market & Perfect 99 Perfume.
Nimrat Khaira Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Salman Khan
- Favorite Film – Hum Aapke Hain Koun
- Favorite Destination – Kovalam, Kerela
- Favorite Color – Red
Akanksha Puri Net worth
Akanksha Puri has an estimated net worth of $0.8 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Akanksha Puri
- Akanksha worked as an air hostess for Kingfisher Airlines and made the leap to modeling before becoming an actress.
- She has done over 100 commercials and print shoots.
- In 2013, Akanksha made her film debut with a Tamil film, Alex Pandian.
- In 2015, she made her Bollywood debut in Madhur Bhandarkar’s drama film, Calendar Girls.
- In 2017, Akanksha worked with Shrey Singhal for a music video Jahaan Tum Ho.
- In 2017, Akanksha played the role of Devi Parvati in a television show Vighnaharta Ganesha.