Olga Kurylenko is a Ukrainian-born France-based actress and model. She was discovered as a model in Moscow at the age of 13. She moved to Paris to pursue a modelling career at the age of 16 and started her acting career in 2005. She found success as an actress for her role as Nika Boronina in the movie adaptation of the video game Hitman and then rose to fame by playing Bond girl Camille Montes in the 22nd James Bond film, Quantum of Solace.
Olga Kostyantynivna Kurylenko
Ольга Куриленко, Куриленко Ольга Константиновна
Birthday / Date of Birth
Olga Kurylenko was born on November 14, 1979 in Berdyansk, Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union.
She is currently 39 years old.
Olga is of Russian and Belarusian descent on her mother’s side and has Ukrainian ancestry on her father’s side.
Her educational background is not known.
- Father – Konstantyn Kurylenko
- Mother – Maryna Alyabusheva (Art teacher and professor)
- Siblings – None
Olga is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Time models – Zurich
- Fashion Model Management – Milan
- Mikas – Stockholm
- View Management – Spain
- Women Management – Paris
- Next Model Management – London
- IMG Models – Paris
Boyfriend / Spouse
Olga Kurylenko dated –
- Cedric Van Mol (2000-2004) – In 2000, Olga married French fashion photographer Cedric van Mol. Their happy married life went for four years. This relationship saw an end in 2004.
- Damian Gabrielle (2006-2007) – In 2006, she married American mobile phone accessory entrepreneur Damian Gabrielle. But, this relationship also saw an end in late 2007.
- Danny Huston (2012-Present) – She met American actor Danny Huston in January 2012 while filming TV series Magic City and started dating. They are currently seeing each other.
- In feet – 5 feet 9½ inches
- In centimeters – 176 cm
- In meters – 1.76 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 lbs
- Measurements – 34-23-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Her dress size is 4 (US).
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Best Known For
Playing the blond girl Camille Montes in the 2008 film Quantum of Solace.
Kurylenko appeared in 2005 French film L’Annulaire for her role as Iris. She received “Certificate of Excellence – Best Actress” award for the film.
Fashion Show Debut
Olga debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 1997 fashion show where she modeled for Lolita Lempicka.
In 2001, Olga appeared in a single episode of television series Largo Winch for her role as Carole.
Olga has advertised for numerous fashion houses and brands such as Bebe, Bisou Bisou, Campari, Clarins, Evelyn lingerie, Harvey Nichols, Helena Rubinstein, J J Garella, Just Cavalli, Kenzo ‘Amour’ Fragrance, La City, Lejaby lingerie, Sisley, United Colors of Benetton, Van Cleef & Arpels, Victoria’s Secret, Wolford, Yamamay, Yves Rocher.
Awards & Nominations
|2005||Brooklyn international film festival||Best actress||L’Annulaire||Won|
|2008||Saturn Award||Best Supporting Actress||Quantum of Solace||Nominated|
|2009||Empire Awards||Best Actress||Nominated|
|2012||Boston Society of Film Critics Award||Best Cast||Seven Psychopaths||Won|
|2012||San Diego Film Critics Society Award||Best Performance by an Ensemble||Nominated|
Olga Kurylenko Favorite
- Favorite Writer – Astrid Lindgren
- Favorite Color – Red
Olga Kurylenko Net Worth
Olga Kurylenko’s net worth has accumulated to approximately $18 million dollars.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Olga Kurylenko
- She was raised primarily by her mother as her parents divorced when she was three years old.
- Olga was discovered at 13 when she was vacationing in Moscow, Russia.
- Olga is a Bond girl as she starred in the 22nd James Bond film Quantum of Solace.
- She obtained French citizenship in 2001.
- As a child, she was poor and sometimes couldn’t afford food to eat.
- In 2009, Olga relocated to London, England.
- She can play the piano.
- Olga likes to watch old movies. She is also trained as a dancer.
- Kurylenko has lived in many places and so is fluent in English, French and Russian.
- She travels most of the time and goes to London (her residence) to change her suitcase.
- Olga’s career kick-started at the age of 16 when she moved to Paris.
- In 1998, she features in the music video of French-Algerian Raï style singer Faudel called “Tellement Je T’aime”.
- In 2007, she starred in Hitman alongside Timothy Olyphant. She had a minor role in Max Payne as Natasha.
- In 2014, Kurylenko starred in the historical drama film The Water Diviner alongside Russell Crowe, Jacqueline McKenzie and Jai Courtney. She also played the headmistress in Vampire Academy.