Rebecca Ferguson is a Swedish actress. She began her acting career with the Swedish soap opera Nya tider and went on to star in the slasher film Drowning Ghost. She came to international prominence with her portrayal of Elizabeth Woodville in the British television miniseries The White Queen, for which she was nominated for a Golden Globe for Best Actress in a Miniseries or Television Film.
Rebecca Louisa Ferguson Sundström
Becca, Becky, Rebecka
Birthday / Date of Birth
Rebecca Ferguson was born on October 19, 1983 in Stockholm, Sweden.
She is currently 35 years old.
She has British ancestry on her mom’s side.
In 1999, Rebecca graduated from Adolf Fredrik’s Music School in Stockholm. She attended an English-speaking school in Sweden and was raised bilingual, speaking Swedish and English.
- Father – Unknown
Mother – Rosemary Ferguson
Siblings – She has three siblings.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rebecca Ferguson has dated –
- Ludwig Hallberg (2005–2015)– She has previously dated a man Ludwig Hallberg. She has child named, Isac (son) from this relationship who was born in 2007.
- Rory (2016–present)– Rebecca told Sweden’s Movizine that she and her partner Rory live in Simrishamn, but also have a house in Richmond, London as it is close to Pinewood and Shepperton studios. In 2018, she gave birth to a daughter to her new partner.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 36-25-36
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 34B
Her dress size is 6 (US).
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Best Known For
Playing Ilsa Faust in the action spy film series Mission: Impossible and as Elizabeth Woodville in the drama series The White Queen (2013) in all the 10 episodes.
Rebecca debuted with 2004 Swedish slasher film Strandvaskaren for her role as Amanda.
From 1999 to 2001, Rebecca appeared in TV4 soap opera Nya tider for her role as Anna Gripenhielm.
She has appeared in lots of commercials and print advertisements related to cosmetics, jewelry and apparel.
Awards & Nominations
|2011||Stockholm International Film Festival||Rising Star Award||A One-way Trip to Antibes||Nominated|
|2014||Golden Globe Awards||Best Actress – Miniseries or Television Film||The White Queen||Nominated|
|2015||Hamptons International Film Festival||Breakthrough Performer||Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation||Won|
|2016||Buffalo International Film Festival||Best Actress in a Leading Role||Despite the Falling Snow||Won|
|California Independent Film Festival||Best Actress||Despite the Falling Snow||Won|
|Critics’ Choice Awards||Best Actress in an Action Movie||Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation||Nominated|
|Empire Awards||Best Female Newcomer||Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation||Nominated|
|Online Film & Television Association||Best Breakthrough Performance: Female||Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation||Nominated|
|Prague Independent Film Festival||Best Actress||Despite the Falling Snow||Won|
Rebecca Ferguson Favorite
- Favorite Movie – The Usual Suspects (1995)
- Favorite Food to Cook – Meatballs
- Favorite Color – Red
Rebecca Ferguson Net Worth
Rebecca Ferguson’s net worth has accumulated to approximately $6 million dollars.
Social Media Profiles
She is not on social media.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rebecca Ferguson
- At 25, Rebecca’s mom relocated from Britain to Sweden.
- In 2015, she was included in Variety’s list of “10 Actors to Watch”.
- Besides working on various films and TV shows, she also runs an Argentine dance studio.
- She got to work in the 2011 film A One Way to Antibes after she was spotted by Swedish director Richard Hobert at Simrishamn town market in 2011.
- She had fear of heights but still she managed to jump freely for 120 feet from a building during the filming of Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation.
- Since Ann-Margret, she is the first actress to be nominated for a Golden Globe award in 15 years. Ann-Margret was nominated in 1999.
- Due to her resemblance with Swedish actress, Ingrid Bergman, she is frequently compared with her.
- In August 2012, it was announced Ferguson had been cast to play Elizabeth Woodville in the ten-part BBC historical television drama The White Queen, based on Philippa Gregory’s The Cousins’ War novels about the women of the Wars of the Roses.
- She first appeared in the fifth installment of the Mission: Impossible film series named, Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation (2015).
- In 2017, Ferguson played the female lead in Daniel Espinosa’s sci-fi thriller Life, opposite Jake Gyllenhaal and Ryan Reynolds, co-starred in Tomas Alfredson’s crime thriller The Snowman, alongside Michael Fassbender and Charlotte Gainsbourg and starred as Swedish soprano Jenny Lind in the musical film The Greatest Showman, with Hugh Jackman and Michelle Williams.
- In 2018, she gave birth to a daughter to her new partner.