Jessica Paré is a Canadian actress and singer known for her co-starring role as Megan Draper on the AMC series Mad Men. Jessica has appeared in the films Stardom, Lost and Delirious, Wicker Park, Suck, Hot Tub Time Machine and Brooklyn. In 2017, she was added to the main cast of the CBS television series SEAL Team as Amanda Ellis, the team’s CIA liaison.
French Pop, Blues
She released her single Zou Bisou Biso via Lionsgate Records.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jessica Pare was born on the 5th of December 1980, in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
She’s currently 39 years old.
Jessica attended Villa Maria High School in Montreal, Quebec. She learnt drama from TheatreWorks. She went to Dawson College in Montreal to graduated in fine arts program but dropped out and instead pursued acting for the next two years.
- Father – Anthony Paré (Former chair of the education department at McGill University)
- Mother – Louise Mercier (Conference Interpreter)
- Siblings – She has 3 brothers.
- Relatives – Paul (Uncle) (Comedian)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessica Pare has dated –
- Ross Rebagliati (2002-2004) – In 2002 to 2004, Canadian professional snowboarder, Ross Rebagliati and Jessica Pare were romantically linked with each other.
- Joseph M. Smith (2006-2010) – In 2006, Writer and film producer, Joseph M. Smith and Jessica Pare started dating. In August 2007, they got married but, this relationship saw an end in 2010.
- John Kastner (2013-Present) – In May 2013, Canadian musician and composer, Jean-Guy Kastner and Pare started dating. She has a child from this relationship, son Blues Anthony Paré Kastner (b. March 19, 2015).
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 128 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
She wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Jessica is known for her co-starring role as Megan Draper on the AMC series, Mad Men. She has appeared in the films Stardom, Lost and Delirious, Wicker Park, Suck, Hot Tub Time Machine and Brooklyn.
In 2012, Jessica appeared on stage with The Jesus and Mary Chain, singing Just Like Honey for two concerts in Buffalo, New York and Toronto.
In 2000, Jessica appeared in the comedy-drama film, Stardom for her role as Tina Menzhal. It was her first feature film appearance.
In 1990, Jessica appeared in HBO’s children’s series The Baby-Sitters Club in just one episode entitled Mary Anne and the Brunettes.
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
Jessica Pare Favorites
- Favorite French Swear Word – Hostie
- Favorite Band – The Jesus and Mary Chain
- Favorite Nail Polish Color – OPI’s Simone Sand
Jessica Pare Net worth
Jessica Pare has an estimated net worth of $6 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – jessicapare
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jessica Pare
- Jessica is fluent at English and French.
- Before becoming famous as an actress, Jessica has worked on automotive photo shoots as photographer’s assistant.
- Jessica developed her interest in acting when she was helping her dad learn the lines in the production of Shakespeare’s The Tempest.
- In 1999, she had small roles in an episode of the horror television series, Big Wolf on Campus.
- In 2003, Jessica starred in the girl gang thriller film Posers, after which she appeared in the CTV film, The Death and Life of Nancy Eaton.
- In 2004, Jessica made her Hollywood debut in the film, Wicker Park.
- In 2010, she was nominated for a Canadian Comedy Award for best female performance in film for the role.
- In 2010, Jessica joined the cast of the AMC television series Mad Men playing Don Draper’s second wife, Megan Calvet.
- In 2012, Paré appeared on stage with The Jesus and Mary Chain, singing Just Like Honey for two concerts in Buffalo, New York and Toronto.
- In 2017 Jessica was added to the main cast of the CBS television series SEAL Team as Amanda Ellis, the team’s CIA liaison.