Noah Beck is an American social media personality most known for his content on TikTok. In 2019, Beck was a midfielder for the Portland Pilots men’s soccer. In June 2020, he joined The Sway House after he was contacted by member, Blake Gray. In January 2021, Beck had 27 million followers on TikTok, 7.3 million on Instagram, and 1.5 million YouTube subscribers. In 2021, Beck was enrolled in acting classes, and he was a VIP guest for the Louis Vuitton menswear show.
Noah Timothy Beck
TikTok Star, Social Media Influencer, Football Player
Birthday / Date of Birth
Noah Beck was born on the 4th of May 2001, in Peoria, Arizona, United States.
Los Angeles, California, United States
He’s currently 21 years old.
Noah studied a the Real Salt Lake Academy High School in Herriman, Utah. He had also attended the Ironwood High School in the past. He moved to Utah during his last two years of high school where he played for the Real Salt Lake Academy.
In 2019, Beck attended University of Portland where he had a full-ride scholarship. Beck was a midfielder on the Portland Pilots men’s soccer. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic in Portland, Oregon, Beck completed his second semester of freshman year online before dropping out.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Tatum (Older Sister), Haley (Older Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Noah Beck his dated –
- Dixie D’Amelio (2020-Present) – In 2020, Noah dating famous TikTok star, Dixie D’Amelio. Noah and Dixie walked their first red carpet event during the 2021 Billboard Music Awards in May 2021.
- In feet – 5 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 181 cm
- In meters – 1.81 m
- In Kilograms – 77 kg
- In Pounds – 170 lbs
Noah started his career with TikTok and in a very short time, his followers crossed the millions. As of January 2021, Beck had 27 million followers on TikTok, 7.3 million on Instagram, and 1.5 million YouTube subscribers. Beck also created his account on the Triller app and uploaded the video in collaboration with Josh Richards.
Noah appeared in the Spring 2022 campaign for Coach along with Wisdom Kaye, Elsa Majimbo, and many more. Later, in April 2022, he was featured in Coach‘s “I Got It From My Mom” campaign along with Tommy Dorfman, Jennifer Lopez, and Jessica Kelly.
Noah Beck Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Robert Downey Jr.
- Favorite Actress – Emma Watson
- Favorite Singer – Ed Sheeran
- Favorite App – TikTok
- Favorite Sportsman – Ronaldo
- Favorite Hobbies – Driving
Noah Beck Net worth
Noah Beck has an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Noah Beck
- Noah started playing football at an early young age and played in the NCAA Division-1 level.
- Noah began TikToking in 2020 during the COVID-19 pandemic. He has since attracted an audience of over 30 million followers and earned tons of views for each.
- He was named one of the top 10 breakout content creators of 2020 by TikTok.
- In June 2020, he joined The Sway House after he was contacted by member, Blake Gray.
- In November 2020, Beck was criticized by fans for charging fees for duets, although he later clarified that the fees were for brand deals.
- In December 2020, Noah took a lie detector test in which he was asked if he was physically attracted to James Charles, to which, Noah said ‘no’. The lie detector machine said Noah was lying.
- In 2021, he appeared on AwesomenessTV ‘s series titled Noah Beck Tries Things, which also featured his girlfriend and other influencers.
- In 2021, Beck was enrolled in acting classes.
- In March 2021, Beck was on a digital cover of VMan.
- In 2021, Beck was a VIP guest for the Louis Vuitton menswear show.
- In 2021, Noah in partnership with Josh Richards and Griffin Johnson, launched a venture capital arm called Animal Capital in which they had allocated a $15 million venture capital fund. They were looking to invest in startups with a specific focus on Gen-Z people.
- In October 2021, he made his acting debut by guest-starring as Perry in an episode of Nickelodeon’s Side Hustle.
- In October 2021, Noah had graced the cover of the digital edition of Mood magazine.