Morgane Polański is a French actress and model, best known for portraying Princess Gisla in the History Channel series Vikings. Morgane made her acting debut in her father’s 2002 film The Pianist. In February 2020, it was revealed that Polanski will appear in the Wes Anderson’s new film The French Dispatch.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Morgane Polański was born on the 20th of January 1993, in Paris, France.
She’s currently 27 years old.
Morgane was educated at the International School of Paris. She later studied acting at the Drama Centre London and the Central School of Speech and Drama, graduating in 2014.
- Father – Roman Polanski (French-Polish filmmaker)
- Mother – Emmanuelle Seigner (Actress)
- Siblings – Kane Kaneshiro (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Morgane Polański has dated –
Morgane has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Morgane is best known for portraying Princess Gisla in the History Channel series Vikings.
In 2002, Morgane made her first film debut in the movie Mary Loss of Soul in which she played the role of Girl.
In 2015, Morgane landed her role in television by appearing as Princess Gisla in the TV series, Vikings which was aired on History Channel.
Morgane Polański Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp
- Favorite Actress – Emma Watson, Julia Roberts
- Favorite TV Show – The Simpsons & Average Joe
- Favorite Color – Pink, Blue
- Favorite Food – Chinese Food
Morgane Polański Net worth
Morgane Polański has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Morgane Polański
- Morgane was just 9 years old when she made her acting debut in her father’s directorial The Pianist.
- As a model, Polanski has walked the ramp for famous designers and also featured on various French magazines.
- Morgane directed the shorts The Stroke and The Understudy the former of which she wrote.
- In 2005, she appeared in her acting with the film, Oliver Twist in which she played the role of Farmer’s daughter.
- In 2010, Morgane made her acting with the film, The Ghost Writer in which she played the role of Hotel receptionist.
- In 2015, Morgane played the role as Sophie Dunant in the independent horror film, Unhallowed Ground that was directed by Russell England.
- In 2018, she played the role as Valentina Prest in period drama, The Aspern Papers co-written, co-produced and directed by Julien Landais.
- In 2019, Morgane starred in Rene van Pannevis debut feature film, Looted.
- In February 2020, it was revealed that Morgane will appear in the Wes Anderson’s new film, The French Dispatch.