Marine Vacth is a French actress and model. She has worked with Leonardo DiCaprio for Oppo mobile and appeared in a music video for DJ Cam’s Swim. In 2019, she appeared in her acting role of The Fairy with Turquoise Hair (adult) in fantasy film, Pinocchio co-written and directed by Matteo Garrone.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Marine Vacth was born on the 9th of April 1991, in Paris, France.
She’s currently 29 years old.
Marine was educated at the Lycée Eugène Delacroix in Maisons-Alfort, without having waited for the certificate.
- Father – Unknown (Truck Driver)
- Mother – Unknown (Accountant)
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Marine Vacth has dated –
- Paul Schmidt – Marine lives in Paris with her boyfriend, photographer Paul Schmidt and their son Henri, born in the spring of 2014.
- In feet – 5 feet 7½ inches
- In centimeters – 171 cm
- In meters – 1.71 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Marine well known for her appearance in Young & Beautiful (2013), Belles familles (2015) and Pinocchio (2019). In 2011, she succeeded Kate Moss as the face for Yves Saint Laurent perfumes and the Chloé brand.
In 2011, Marine had her first film onscreen role in the movie My Piece of the Pie in which she played the role of Tessa.
Marine Vacth Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Chris Hemsworth
- Favorite Actress – Jennifer Aniston
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – White, Pink, Blue
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Marine Vacth Net worth
Marine Vacth has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
She doesn’t have any personal social media account.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Marine Vacth
- Vacth began her modeling career at the age of fifteen after she was scouted in H&M and started acting at twenty.
- Marine has worked with Leonardo DiCaprio for Oppo mobile and appeared in a music video for DJ Cam’s Swim.
- In 2011, Marine succeeded Kate Moss as the face for Yves Saint Laurent perfumes and the Chloé brand.
- In 2012, she played the role as Isabelle Rucillio (adult) in the film, What the Day Owes the Night directed and produced by Alexandre Arcady.
- In 2013, Marine made her acting debut as Isabelle in drama film, Young & Beautiful directed by François Ozon.
- In 2015, Marine had worked in comedy-drama film, Families co-written and directed by Jean-Paul Rappeneau.
- In 2016, she made her acting with the film, La Confession in which she played the role of Barny Debruycker.
- In 2017, Marine portrays role of Chloé in the erotic thriller drama film, L’Amant double directed by François Ozon.
- In 2019, Marine appeared in her acting role of The Fairy with Turquoise Hair (adult) in fantasy film, Pinocchio co-written and directed by Matteo Garrone.