Kandyse McClure is a South African-born Canadian actress. She has played Anastasia Dualla on the Sci Fi Channel’s television program Battlestar Galactica and Dr. Clementine Chasseur on the Netflix original series Hemlock Grove. In 2018, Kandyse appeared the role as Golden Eyes in the action film, Sew the Winter to My Skin.
Canadian, South African
Birthday / Date of Birth
Kandyse McClure was born on the 22nd of March 1980, in Durban, South Africa.
She’s currently 43 years old.
Kandyse graduated from West Vancouver Secondary School in 1998.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kandyse McClure has dated –
- Cylenz – Kandyse got married to musician Cylenz. In 2013, McClure and her husband resides in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- In feet – 5 feet 1 inches
- In centimeters – 155 cm
- In meters – 1.55 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Kandyse well known for her appearance in Susan D. Sue Snell in Stephen King’s Carrie (2002) Vicky in Stephen King’s Children of the Corn (2009).
In 2000, McClure made her first film appearance by playing the role of Store Clerk in the action film, Romeo Must Die directed by Andrzej Bartkowiak, starring Jet Li and Aaliyah.
In 2000, Kandyse landed her first role in television by appearing as Katherine Ann Kat Cabot in the drama television series, Higher Ground.
Kandyse McClure Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Henry Cavill
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Kandyse McClure Net worth
Kandyse McClure has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Kandyse McClure
- Instagram – kandysemcclure
- Twitter – Kandyse McClure
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kandyse McClure
- Kandyse portrayed the recurring role of Elizabeth Munroe on Showtime’s Jeremiah alongside Luke Perry and Malcolm-Jamal Warner.
- She portrays role of Lily in the dramatic television series, Da Vinci’s Inquest which originally aired on CBC Television.
- In 2002, McClure played the role of Sue Snell in the television film remake of Stephen King’s novel Carrie.
- In 2003, Kandyse played the role as Anastasia Dee Dualla on the Sci Fi Channel series, Battlestar Galactica.
- In 2009, she made her acting as Serafina in drama film, Cole directed by Carl Bessai.
- In 2011, McClure played the girlfriend of Stuart Davis in the independent short film, Just Be Yourself.
- In 2015, she played the role as Angie Alvarez in the erotic thriller film, Careful What You Wish For directed by Elizabeth Allen Rosenbaum.
- In 2018, Kandyse appeared the role as Golden Eyes in the action film, Sew the Winter to My Skin directed by Jahmil X.T. Qubeka.