Mila Kunis is an American actress. In 1991, at the age of seven she moved from Soviet Ukraine to the United States with her family. After being enrolled in acting classes as an after-school activity, she was soon discovered by an agent. She appeared in several television series and commercials, before acquiring her first significant role at age 14, playing Jackie Burkhart on the television series That ’70s Show.
Kunis’ breakout film role came in 2008, playing Rachel in the romantic comedy Forgetting Sarah Marshall. She gained further critical acclaim and accolades for her performance in the psychological thriller Black Swan, for which she received the Marcello Mastroianni Award for Best Young Actor or Actress, and nominations for the SAG Award and the Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress.
Milena Markovna Kunis
Goldfish, Mila Kunis
Birthday / Date of Birth
Mila Kunis was born on August 14, 1983 Chernivtsi, Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union.
She is currently 35 years old.
At the age of seven, Mila relocated to Los Angels from Ukraine with her family. She attended Hubert Howe Bancroft Middle School. She used an on-set tutor for most of her high school years while filming That ’70s Show. She briefly attended Los Angeles Center for Enriched Studies (LACES), and then transferred to Fairfax High School, graduating in 2001. She briefly attended UCLA and Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles.
- Father – Mark Kunis (Worked as a Cab driver in Los Angeles)
- Mother – Elvira (Pharmacist)
- Siblings – Michael Kunis (Elder Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mila Kunis dated –
- Macaulay Culkin (2002-2010) – When Mila Kunis was 18 she started a relationship with an American actor Macaulay Culkin which lasted 8 years till 2010. They split in 2010 but made their announcement nearly in January 2011.
- Ashton Kutcher (April 2012-Present) – American actor Ashton Kutcher and his former co-star, Mila Kunis started dating in April 2012 after meeting on the set of “That ’70s Show.” They also played a couple on that show and it served as an ignition for the off-screen dating as well. On February 27, 2014, the duo got engaged. In September 2014, Kunis and Kutcher welcomed their first child, daughter Wyatt Isabelle Kutcher. They also have a son named, Dimitri Portwood Kutcher, born in November 2016. They married on July 4, 2015, in a secret wedding.
- In feet – 5 ft 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 52 kg
- In Pounds – 115 lbs
- Body Measurements – 34-25-32
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 32 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Her left eye is green while the other is brown.
- Kunis made her debut in the 1995 horror film Piranha playing Susie Grogan. It was a TV film. She got breakthrough for her role as Rachel in the 2008 romantic-comedy film Forgetting Sarah Marshall.
- She first lent her voice in the 2005 film Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story for a character named Meg Griffin.
- Mila first appeared in the 1994 TV show Days of Our Lives, playing Hope. She appeared only in one episode. Her breakthrough role came in 1998 playing Jackie Burkhart in the television show That ’70s Show (1998-200). She did as many as 200 episodes.
- She lent her voice in the animated TV show Family Guy for her role as Meg Griffin.
She has been associated with a number of brand and products over the years, including Gemfields, and whiskey company Jim Beam. She has also featured in Barbie doll commercial.
Cars & Bikes
She has range of exotic brands, including a Lexus SC 430 and a Range Rover Overfinch.
Mila Kunis lives in a picture-perfect luxurious mansion worth $10 million dollars in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, California, USA. She brought this house in 2010 and also owns several real estate properties across the country.
- “That is the biggest form of bullying ever, the paparazzi. Printing lies, making accusations, it’s just bullying.”
- “I’ve definitely grown apart from a lot of my friends. Some of them don’t understand the schedule, and it’s not that I don’t want to talk to them, it’s that sometimes I am really busy and can’t get back to them.”
- “I’d rather be in love and have a baby than have a movie.”
- “I am very much a creature of habit, and I have no life consistency. None.”
- “I honestly think being single’s great. Being in a relationship’s great. It’s all about the timing.”
Awards & Nominations
|1999||Young Artist Awards||Best Performance in a TV Series – Young Ensemble||That ’70s Show||Nominated|
|2000||Best Performance in a Comedy Series: Leading Young Actress||Nominated|
|2001||Best Performance in a Comedy Series: Leading Young Actress||Nominated|
|2000||Teen Choice Awards||TV – Choice Actress||Nominated|
|2002||TV – Choice Actress||Nominated|
|2004||Choice TV Actress – Comedy||Nominated|
|2005||Choice – TV Actress: Comedy||Nominated|
|2006||Choice – TV Actress: Comedy||Nominated|
|2006||Spike Video Game Awards||Best Supporting Female Performance||Family Guy Video Game!||Nominated|
|2007||Annie Award||Best Voice Acting in an Animated Television Production||Family Guy||Nominated|
|2008||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Movie Breakout Female||Forgetting Sarah Marshall||Nominated|
|2009||Choice Movie Actress: Action Adventure||Max Payne||Nominated|
|2010||Choice Movie Actress: Action Adventure||The Book of Eli||Nominated|
|2010||Scream Awards||Best Science Fiction Actress||Nominated|
|Venice Film Festival||Marcello Mastroianni Award for Best Young Actress||Black Swan||Won|
|2010||Golden Globe Awards||Best Supporting Actress||Nominated|
|2010||Screen Actors Guild||Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Supporting Role||Nominated|
|Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture||Nominated|
|2010||Critics’ Choice Movie Awards||Best Supporting Actress||Nominated|
|2010||Dallas-Fort Worth Film Critics Association||Best Supporting Actress||Nominated|
|2010||Oklahoma Film Critics Circle||Best Supporting Actress||Won|
|2010||Online Film Critics Society||Best Supporting Actress||Nominated|
|2011||Saturn Awards||Best Supporting Actress||Won|
|2011||MTV Movie Awards||Best Kiss||Nominated|
|2011||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Movie: Liplock||Nominated|
|2011||Choice Movie: Female Scene Stealer||Nominated|
|2011||Choice Female Hottie||N/A||Nominated|
|2011||Choice Summer Movie Star: Female||Friends with Benefits||Nominated|
|2011||Scream Awards||Best Supporting Actress||Black Swan||Won|
|2012||People’s Choice Awards||Favorite Comedic Movie Actress||Friends with Benefits||Nominated|
|2012||Rembrandt Awards||Best International Actress||Nominated|
|2013||People’s Choice Awards||Favorite Movie Actress||N/A||Nominated|
|2013||Favorite Comedic Movie Actress||N/A||Nominated|
|2013||Critics’ Choice Movie Awards||Best Actress in a Comedy||Ted||Nominated|
|2013||MTV Movie Awards||Best Kiss||Nominated|
|2013||Best Female Performance||Nominated|
|2013||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Movie Actress: Sci-Fi/Fantasy||Oz the Great and Powerful||Nominated|
|2013||Choice Female Hottie||N/A||Nominated|
|2014||MTV Movie Awards||Best Villain||Oz the Great and Powerful||Won|
|2015||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Movie Actress: Sci-Fi/Fantasy||Jupiter Ascending||Nominated|
|2018||People’s Choice Awards||Comedy Movie Star||The Spy Who Dumped Me||Nominated|
Mila Kunis Favorites
- Favorite Food – Chinese and Ice Cream
- Favorite Drink – Penicillin and Blue Moon
- Favorite Color – White and Blue
- Favorite Film – Dirty Dancing and the Wizard of Oz
- Favorite TV Show – Dexter and 8 Simple Rules
- Favorite Musicians – Martin Garrix and Beyonce
- Favorite Brands – Aerosmith, Ray-Ban 3025 Aviator Sunglasses, Kara Ackerman Talulah Diamond Earrings, Christian Dior Miss Dior Bag, Elie Saab sandals
- Favorite Sport – Football and Baseball
- Favorite Place – Los Angeles
- Favorite Perfume – Kai Eau de Parfum
Mila Kunis Net worth
Mila Kunis has an estimated net worth of $50 million dollars in 2019. She is one of the highest paid actresses in the entertainment industry. Her remuneration for a movie stands at around $12 million dollars while she charges $14 million for every brand endorsement.
Connect with Mila Kunis
She is not on social media.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mila Kunis
- She demanded her father not to watch the s*x scene which she shared with Natalie Portman in the 2010 movie Black Swan.
- When she was in Russia, her family won a lottery, which allowed them to shift to USA.
- She is a self-proclaimed video game nerd.
- Mila Kunis trained with the S.W.A.T. team to learn how to handle a gun for her 2008 movie Max Payne.
- She hated her big eyes and lips after being taunted by her classmates in school.
- She moved to the United States along with her family when she was just seven after winning a lottery ticket. Not knowing a word in English, she was enrolled at Rosewood Elementary School and tuned to television shows to learn the language.
- Having pulled towards acting at her early age, Mila attended acting classes after school. She did more than 15 commercials even before she turned 14.
- Mila bagged a major role in The 70s Show, she continued doing odd jobs to pay the bills for the long time. She even filled in for a friend’s employees at a shop named Natural Wonders when the show was running its third season.
- Her performance as Lily in the 2010 movie Black Swan gained her Premio Marcello Mastroianni for Best Young Actor or Actress at the 67th Venice International Film Festival. She demanded her father not to watch the sex scene which she shared with Natalie Portman in the film.
- In 2011, her cellphone and her email accounts were hacked by a certain Christopher Chaney, who pleaded guilty in court.
- GQ magazine named Kunis the Knockout of the Year for 2011, with Men’s Health naming her one of the “100 Hottest Women of All-Time“. FHM magazine ranked her number 9 on its 2012 Hot 100 list, but she reached number 1 on their 2013 “100 Sexiest Women in the World” list.
- In 2012, she ranked at no. 3 in Maxim’s Top 100 Hot Women in the World and the Esquire magazine rated her as one of ‘Sexiest Women Alive’.
- In 2013, she ranked 89th in Forbes list of 100 powerful celebrities. The ranks were based on money, Television and radio popularity, social and marketability. She ranked 14th in marketability and that was her highest.
- Mila Kunis is well-known for her annoying ways and comic timing.
- Mila Kunis was voted no. 9 in FHM’s Top 100 Sexiest Women in the World in 2012.
- Mila Kunis once said ” Teens are dealing with the same problems now in the ’90s as they did back in the ’70s. The only real difference is the clothes we wear!”
- Mila Kunis was voted no. 3 in Maxim’s Top 100 Hot Women in the World in 2012.