Megan McKenna is an English reality television personality and country music singer from Essex who rose to fame in 2015 for appearing in the MTV reality series Ex on the Beach. She went on to become a housemate in the seventeenth series of Celebrity Big Brother in 2016. On 13 March 2016, McKenna made her first appearance on the reality television series The Only Way Is Essex. In 2017, she launched her music career, releasing her debut EP featuring High Heeled Shoes and Far Cry from Love. On December 7, 2018, McKenna released her debut album, Story of Me.
Megan Elizabeth McKenna
Television Personality, Singer, Restaurateur
Vocals, Violin, Guitar
Birthday / Date of Birth
Megan McKenna was born on 26th of September 1992, in Barking, London, United Kingdom.
She is currently 27 years old.
Megan was pulled out of school because she was a victim of bullying. Megan channeled her passion for singing when she was young by studying at The Arts Educational Theatre School in London from where she graduated. She also auditioned and got accepted into the Ravens Court Theatre School. She learned how to play the violin there.
- Father – Dave McKenna
- Mother – Tanya McKenna
- Siblings – Milly McKenna (Younger Sister)
Megan is represented by Bold Management.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Megan McKenna dated –
- Harry Eden – Before rising to fame, Megan dated Harry Eden who made an appearance in Oliver as the Artful Dodger produced by Roman Polanski. The couple dated for 2 years before deciding to move on. He was rumored to be back in Megan’s life post her split with Pete Wicks.
- Stephen Bear (2015) – Megan and Stephen met on the reality show Ex On The Beach. Bear starred in Shipwrecked: The Island and both of them felt an instant connection. Stephen and Megan called it quits after three episodes. Bear, later went on to confess that he liked Jemma Lucy more than Megan.
- Scott Timlin – Megan entered Celebrity Big Boss and met Scott who had starred in Geordie Shore. Fans considered them to be a very cute couple. Sadly, they couldn’t withstand the tides of distance and were busy focusing on their careers. Both decided to part ways since Megan lived in Essex and Scott, up in Newcastle.
- Pete Wicks (April 2016 – September 2016; June 2017 – October 2017) The couple had an on and off-relationship. They were known as the hottest couple on The Only Way is Essex (TOWIE) and began flirting on Twitter. Megan confirmed their romance with her presence at a party accompanying Pete. The couple broke up in September 2016 (after having started dating in April 2016) after Pete was caught flirting with other girls. In June 2017, the pair confirmed they were back. However, in October 2017, the couple decided to call it quits once again as they felt that their relationship was beyond repair despite the efforts taken by the couple.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 35-24-35
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Her dress size is 7.5 (US).
For appearing appeared on the MTV reality series Ex on the Beach in 2015 and she went on to become a housemate in the 17th season of Celebrity Big Brother. In March 2016, she was cast as a full-time cast member on The Only Way Is Essex.
In 2017, she kick-started her music career, releasing her debut Extended Play with songs which went on to be ranked #1 on the iTunes store.
Megan hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film till date.
Megan appeared on Britain’s Got Talent in 2009 alongside her friend Demi Bennetts.
She has collaborated with Misspap for their collections. Other brands include, Bperfect cosmetics, Schar gluten free (since Megan has celiac disease), Mr. Blanc Teeth, Hair Burst and many others.
- Her lips which are known to be a perfect pillow pout.
- Megan’s blue eyes which she loves to accentuate.
Megan McKenna Favorite
- Favorite Singer – Dolly Parton
- Favorite Color – Red
- Favorite Food – McDonald’s Burger, Spaghetti Bolognese with Gluten-Free Pasta
Megan McKenna Net worth
Megan McKenna has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Megan McKenna
- Instagram – megan_mckenna
- Twitter – Megan McKenna
- YouTube Channel – Megan Mckenna
Some Lesser Known Facts About Megan McKenna
- She gained popularity when she appeared on MTV’s Ex on the Beach in 2015, and then a housemate on Celebrity Big Brother in 2016.
- Megan has a poodle named Daisy.
- In 2017, McKenna launched her music career, releasing her debut EP featuring High Heeled Shoes and Far Cry from Love.
- Her debut songs High Heeled Shoes and Far Cry From Love received amazing responses and even ousted Taylor Swift off the No. 1 spot on the U.K. iTunes chart.
- In 2017, McKenna starred in her own reality show, There’s Something About Megan. The show focused on McKenna travelling to Nashville to pursue a career in country music. The series has three episodes, and aired on ITVBe.
- In May 2017, McKenna launched her own restaurant MCK Grill in Woodford Green.
- In September 2017 she starred in her own show on ITVBe, There’s Something About Megan, which sees her flying to Nashville to attempt a country music career.
- In 26 July 2018, McKenna released her debut autobiographical book, Mouthy. The book topped the Sunday Times bestseller list.
- In August 2018, McKenna took part in the first series of Celebs on the Farm. She was eliminated second, finishing in seventh place.
- In August 2018, she also released her first clothing range, Studio Mouthy. This accompanies her debut makeup range, Mouthy Cosmetics, which was relaunched in late 2018.
- In November 2018, McKenna was confirmed to be participating in the sixth series of Celebs Go Dating, set to air in 2019 on E4.
- In 7 December 2018, McKenna’s debut album, Story of Me was released. It debuted at number one on the UK iTunes country chart, and rose to number ten on the mainstream UK iTunes chart. Story of Me debuted at number 6 on the official UK country chart.
- Visit her official website @ meganmckenna.co.