Katie Price previously known by the pseudonym Jordan is an English television personality, model, author, singer, designer and businesswoman. She was the winner of the fifteenth series of Celebrity Big Brother. Katie Price was runner-up in the search for the UK’s entry for the Eurovision Song Contest in 2005.
Katrina Amy Alexandra Alexis Infield
Businesswoman, Singer, Television Personality, Novelist, Model
Birthday / Date of Birth
Katie Price was born on May 22, 1978 in Brighton, East Sussex, England.
She is currently 41 years old.
She attended Blatchington Mill School in Hove, Brighton and Hove. She left the school at the age of 16 (in 1994).
- Father – Ray Infield
- Mother – Amy (née Charlier)
- Siblings – Daniel Price (Brother), Sophie (Younger maternal half-sister)
- Others – Paul Price (Stepfather) (Builder)
As a model, she was signed to Black Sheep Management.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Katie Price dated –
- Warren Foreman (1996-1998) – She first met Warren Foreman in 1996 (when she was 18) and started dating him. Katie engaged him in 1998 but soon separated him.
- Dane Bowers (1998-2000) – From 1998 to 2000, she was romantically linked to British singer, Dane Bowers. Their s*x tape was also stolen in 1999 and it became popular subsequently.
- Dwight Yorke (2001-2002) – After separating from Dane, she, then started dating Trinidad and Tobago former football player, Dwight Yorke in 2001. They were in a relationship for about a year. Together, they have 1 child, a son named, Harvey Daniel (born – May 27, 2002).
- Peter Andre (2004-2009) – English singer, Peter Andre started dating Katie in September 2004 after meeting on the show I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! After a year of dating, Peter and Katie married on September 10, 2005 at Highclere Castle, Hampshire. In May 2009, the couple decided to split. It was primarily Andre’s decision to do so. Peter and Katie welcomed their first child, son Junior Savva Andreas Andre on June 13, 2005 and second child, a daughter Princess Tiaamii Crystal Esther Andre on June 29, 2007.
- Alex Reid (2009-2012) – In July 2009, she started dating British martial artist, Alex Reid. The duo married on February 2, 2010. But, their marriage existed for an hour and they split in January 2011. They divorced on March 20, 2012.
- Leandro Penna (2011-2012) – Just after separating from Alex, Katie met Argentinian model, Leandro during Elton John‘s post-Oscars party and started dating him in February 2011. Leandro, who is about 9 years her junior engaged her in April 2011. But, this relationship also saw an end in April 2012.
- Danny Cipriani (2011) – She had an encounter with English rugby union footballer, Danny Cipriani in 2011.
- Kieran Hayler (2012-Present) – Katie started dating a builder and plasterer from Guildford, Kieran Hayler in January 2012 and engaged him on Christmas day 2012. This was Katie’s third marriage. The duo married on January 16, 2013. On August 18, 2013, Price gave birth to a son, named, Jett Riviera. She then gave birth to a daughter Bunny Hayler on August 4, 2014. Overall, this was the 5th child for Katie.
- In feet – 5 feet 4¼ inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 40-26-34
- Bust – 40 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32GG
She dyes her hair blonde, black and with other colors.
Her dress size is 8 (US).
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her work as a glamour model. She has graced several magazine covers.
She has not done any of the films.
She released an album titled A Whole New World along with her ex-husband, Peter Andre on November 27, 2006 via Sony BMG. It was certified as Gold in Britain. A total of 180,000+ copies of albums were sold in UK. AllMusic gave it a 1.5-star rating out of 5.
Other than guest appearances, her first regular major TV role was in reality TV show Hell’s Kitchen, where she was the co-presenter in 2004. She appeared in all the 15 episodes of season 1.
Kwik Save, Superdrug
Awards & Nominations
|2004||Loaded Award||Cover Girl of the Decade||Herself||Won|
|2005||British Book Awards||The Biography of the Year||Being Jordan||Nominated|
|2007||Cosmopolitan Award||Woman of the Year||Herself||Won|
|2008||British Book Awards||British Children’s Book of the Year||My Pony Care Book||Nominated|
|2009||Bounty Award||Celebrity Mum of the Year||Herself||Nominated|
|2009||FiFi Awards||Award for Celebrity Fragrance||Besotted||Won|
|2011||Virgin Music Media Awards||Loser of the Year||Herself||Won|
|Worst Song||“Free to Love Again”||Won|
|Worst Use of Auto Tune||“Free to Love Again”||Won|
|2012||Foxy Bingo||Celebrity Mum of the Year||Herself||Won|
|2013||Pure Beauty Award||Best New Design & Packaging Award||Kissable||Won|
|2015||British LGBT Awards||Celebrity Straight Ally||Herself||Nominated|
Katie Price Net worth
Katie Price has a estimated net worth of $68 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Katie Price
- She also launched her fitness DVDs in December 2005, named “The Jordan Workout”, which also featured “The Juice Master” Jason Vale.
- She has also posed n*de for Playboy magazine in their September 2002 issue.
- She was good at swimming during her school time.
- When she was 6, she was molested by a man in the park’s bushes.
- She started modeling at the age of 13.
- In 1996, she did the job by appearing on Page 3, a topless female glamour model pictorial in The Sun newspaper.
- She had breast enhancement surgery in her early years of modeling and increased her bra size from 32B to 32FF. Since that time, she had many breast enhancement and reduction surgery. She also had lip and nose surgery in the past.
- She adopted the name “Jordan” in her early years of public appearances as a glamour model.
- She is good friends with English singer and songwriter, Kerry Katona.
- In 2008, Price signed a deal with Derby House to launch her equestrian range of clothing named “KP Equestrian”.
- In 2009 Price was named as the patron of a charity polo match played near Epping, Essex.
- In August 2018 Price was able to avoid bankruptcy after a High Court hearing was adjourned to give her three months to pay off her debts, reportedly totalling more than £250,000, nearly a tenth of which is tax.
- Visit her official website @ katiepricebeauty.com.