Scarlett Moffatt is an English reality television personality and presenter from County Durham, best known for appearing in the Channel 4 programme Gogglebox. Before this she featured as a cast member in MTV’s Beauty School Cop Outs. She won the sixteenth series of I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! in 2016 and has since appeared in a number of programmes, including the I’m a Celebrity companion show Extra Camp as a co-presenter, and Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway.
Scarlett Sigourney Moffatt
Presenter, Reality Television Personality
Birthday / Date of Birth
Scarlett Moffatt was born on October 17, 1990 in Bishop Auckland, County Durham, England, United Kingdom.
She is currently 28 years old.
Scarlett Moffatt went to the York St John University. At the university, she studied PE and Sports Coaching.
- Father – Mark Moffatt
- Mother – Betty Moffatt
- Siblings – Ava-Grace Moffatt (Younger Sister)
Scarlett Moffatt is represented by John Noel Management.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Scarlett Moffatt dated –
- Luke Crodden (2016-2017) – Scarlett started going out with model and TV personality Luke Crodden in the early months of 2016. They had first met in New York City in 2013. They met again in January 2016 in a bar in Newcastle and started going out soon after. In December 2016, she announced that she was moving in with her boyfriend and decided to leave Newcastle and move to London, where Luke was based. They wanted to have a tree in the house for their first Christmas together. However, in February 2017, they announced that they had decided to go separate ways. She wanted to concentrate on her career and because of it, they were struggling to spend time together.
- In feet – 5 feet 0½ inches
- In centimeters – 154 cm
- In meters – 1.54 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 35-25-35
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 30E
Her dress size is 10 (US).
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Best Known For
Having participated in the British reality TV show, Gogglebox. Having co-presenting the British variety show, Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway.
In 2013, Scarlett made her TV show debut in the MTV reality series, Beauty School Cop Outs.
Scarlett Moffatt has done endorsement work for EE Mobile. She was seen in their commercial alongside Kevin Bacon.
- Short stature
- Blue eyes
In March 2018, details emerged which questioned the claims behind Moffatt’s fitness DVD “SuperSlim Me Plan”, released on Boxing Day 2016. In the DVD, Moffatt claimed that the regime outlined in her fitness DVD and a 1,200 calories a day diet allowed her drop 3 stone from her original 11st 4lb to 8st, and drop from a dress size 18 to a size 8. It was later claimed that she had signed up under a contract with former TV-am presenter Jayne Irving’s Big Shot Productions Ltd, where by in the five months before filming the DVD she had to attend regular fitness sessions mentored by trainer David Souter, which was completed by a six week boot-camp stay in Anzere, Switzerland, where she consumed only 700 calories per day. Big Shot Productions Ltd are now legally requesting return payment of £100,000 from Moffatt, as she had regained weight too quickly after the DVD’s release.
Scarlett Moffatt Favorite
- Favorite Food – Doner Kebab Meat
- Favorite Color – Red
Scarlett Moffatt Net Worth
Scarlett Moffatt’s net worth has accumulated to approximately $2 million dollars.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Scarlett Moffatt
- She started taking training in ballroom dancing at the age of 6. She took part in a number of ballroom competitions. She blames her passion for ballroom dancing for her love for fake tan.
- At the age of 11, she was run over by the car. Due to the accident, she suffers from a type of facial paralysis, Bell’s palsy. Those suffering from this condition have difficulty in controlling facial muscles on the affected side.
- While growing up she had a monobrow and believed in aliens, which resulted in incessant bullying at the school.
- In December 2016, she won the 16th season of the survival reality TV series, I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!
- In April 2016, she published her first book, Scarlett Says, in which she discussed her journey to fame and her struggles. Her book managed to climb to the top of the Sunday Times Bestseller List.
- She released her fitness DVD, Scarlett’s Superslim Me Plan to document her immense weight loss and to help those struggling to get the weight off their body.
- In 9 January 2017, it was announced that Moffatt would be joining Ant & Dec on Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway.
- In 2 April 2018, Moffatt guest hosted an evening radio show on Heart, as part of Heart’s Feel Good Easter Weekend.