Ireland Baldwin is an American fashion model and actress. She is also the niece of actors Stephen, Daniel and William Baldwin and cousin to model Hailey Baldwin. She has a younger half-sister, Carmen and three half-brothers, Rafael, Leonardo and Romeo through her father’s second marriage.
Ireland Eliesse Baldwin
Birthday / Date of Birth
Ireland Baldwin was born on October 23, 1995 in Los Angeles, California, United States.
She is currently 23 years old.
Her education background is not known.
- Father – Alec Baldwin (Actor)
- Mother – Kim Basinger (Actress)
- Siblings – Carmen Gabriela Baldwin (Younger Half-Sister)
- Others – Hilaria Thomas (Stepmother)
As a model, she is signed to IMG Models – New York.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ireland Baldwin dated –
- Slater Trout (2012-2014) – From October 2012 to March 2014, American surfer, Slater Trout and the tall model were an item.
- Angel Haze (2014-Present) – Since March 2014, she’s dating rapper Angel Haze.
- In feet – 6 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 188 cm
- In meters – 1.88 m
- In Kilograms – 62 kg
- In Pounds – 137 lbs
- Measurements – 35-25-35
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
Her dress size is 6 (US).
She wears a size 10.5 (US) shoe.
Her towering height and frequent use of micro-blogging social networking site Twitter.
Ireland appeared in 2013 sports comedy film Grudge Match for her role as young Sally. Sally’s character was played by Ireland’s mom Kim Basinger and Ireland played her younger version in a couple of flashback scenes.
Till now, she has not appeared in any TV show.
She has not endorsed any of the brands yet.
Very Tall Body Frame
Ireland Baldwin Favorite
Her favorite things are unknown.
Ireland Baldwin Net worth
Ireland Baldwin has a estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ireland Baldwin
- She is of the same height as famous Russian tennis player Maria Sharapova.
- Ireland is the niece of American actors Daniel, Stephen Baldwin, and William Baldwin via her father.
- In 2007, her father left her with an angry voice message. She was 11 at the time and the message was publicized. This, in turn, made her famous.
- In March 2013, Ireland signed with IMG models.
- In June 2013, she became Vanity Fair‘s It Girl.
- She started modeling in April 2014. Her first modeling assignment was for New York Post’s swimwear.
- In 2017, Basinger-Baldwin appeared in campaigns for True Religion Jeans and Guess.
- In May, Baldwin graced the covers of Elle Bulgaria, L’Officiel Ukraine and Marie ClaireMexico.
- In 2018, she posed naked for a PETA “I’d Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur,” ad, twenty-four years after her mother did the same thing for the famous anti-fur campaign.
- In September, Basinger-Baldwin graced the cover of Grazia, shot by Yu Tsai.