Jennifer Hawkins is an Australian model, television presenter and beauty queen best known for being crowned Miss Universe Australia and later the same year Miss Universe 2004. She is currently the host of Australia’s Next Top Model, Lovable Intimates, Mount Franklin Lightly Sparkling and Range Rover, and formerly the face of Australian department store Myer. She is the founder and CEO of two successful brands, Cozi by Jennifer Hawkins swimwear and Jbronze tanning line and manages a portfolio of properties.
Hawko, Jen Jen, Jen
Model, Entrepreneur, Television Presenter, Beauty Queen
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jennifer Hawkins was born on December 22, 1983 in Holmesville, New South Wales, Australia.
She is currently 35 years old.
Jennifer Hawkins went to the West Wallsend High School in West Wallsend, New South Wales.
- Father – Robert Hawkins
- Mother – Gail Hawkins (Diagnosed with cancer in 2015)
- Siblings – Kirsty Vitnell (Older Sister), Brad Hawkins (Older Brother), Michael Hawkins (Older Brother)
Jennifer Hawkins is represented by
- 22 Management
- Born Models.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jennifer Hawkins dated –
- Jake Wall (2005-Present) – Jennifer first met her husband Jake Wall, who runs a property development firm, at the local beach in 2005. She had approached Wall and had introduced herself before asking him out on a date. While on a romantic holiday in New Zealand in December 2010, Jake got down on his knee and she obviously said yes. After being engaged for around 18 months, they got married in June 2013. The wedding ceremony was held at a resort in Bali and was attended by around 50 guests.
- In feet – 5 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 180 cm
- In meters – 1.8 m
- In Kilograms – 60 kg
- In Pounds – 132 lbs
- Measurements – 35-26-36
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 34A
Her dress size is 5 (US).
She wears a size 10.5 (US) shoe.
Being one of the most popular Australian fashion models. Having worked as a host in the variety of reality TV shows such as Australia’s Next Top Model and Australia’s Make Me a Supermodel. Having participated in many of the reality competition TV shows such as Australia’s Dancing with the Stars and Dancing with the Deal.
Jennifer hasn’t appeared in any theatrical film till date.
In 2004, Jennifer was seen on the talk show Late Show with David Letterman.
Jennifer has endorsed lot many brands such as –
- Skincare brand Lux in 2005 (The face for Australia and New Zealand region).
- Lovable Australia lingerie
- Grand Waterfront (Residential project in Hong Kong)
- Asus Laptops
- Australian department store Myer (Endorsement deal was worth $4 million)
- Range Rover
- Mount Franklin Lightly Sparkling
- Covergirl in 2006 (Australian ambassador)
- Tall height
- Blue eyes
Jennifer Hawkins Favorite
- Favorite Food – Steak Sandwich with Hummus, Onion and Olive
- Favorite Guilty Pleasure – Deep Tissue Massage
- Favorite Beauty Products – Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet in La Furtive, Delfin Hydrating Eye Cream, Jbronze Shimmer Instant Illuminiser, Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream and mascara
- Favorite Color – Red
Jennifer Hawkins Net worth
Jennifer Hawkins has a estimated net worth of $25 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jennifer Hawkins
- In 2004, she won the highly coveted Miss Universe title. And, as part of her preparations for the competition held in Ecuador, she even learned basic Spanish.
- In July 2005, Hawkins was signed by personal hygiene and skincare brand Lux as its face of Australia and New Zealand.
- In September 2006, Hawkins signed a 3 year deal with Lovable Australia lingerie as its Australian “face”.
- In 2006, Hawkins signed a lucrative endorsement deal to become the fourth Australian face of Covergirl makeup.
- In November 2006, Hawkins endorsed a range of Asus laptops in Sydney, Australia, at which the company donated the proceeds of an EBay sale of a special edition pink S6 to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
- In January 2007, it was announced that Hawkins had signed a deal with Australian Department Store Myer worth $4million (AUD).
- In 9 August 2007, she was offered $50,000 to pose nude in the men’s magazine, Zoo Magazine, which she declined.
- In 2008, Hawkins approached Myer to develop her own line of swimwear. 8 months later Cozi by Jennifer Hawkins is born.
- In 6 January 2010, Hawkins appeared naked and unretouched on the February cover of Marie Claire Australia magazine to support the Butterfly Foundation and encourage positive attitudes to body image.
- In 2011, Hawkins signed on to be ambassador for Range Rover and collaborated with the Australia footwear brand Siren, to develop a signature range called JLH for Siren.
- In 2011, Hawkins signed on to be the face of Mount Franklin Lightly Sparkling, also licensing the one off prints of her Cozi brand to form an ongoing bottle design collaboration.
- In 2011, the Australian edition of the FHM magazine placed her on the 2nd spot in the list featuring 100 Sexiest Women in the World.
- In 2012, Foxtel approach Hawkins to become the new Host and Judge of Australia’s Next Top Model of which she signs on to become following on from Sarah Murdoch
- In 2013 after 3 years of planning and development, Hawkins dream of owning her own tanning line comes to light and Jbronze is launched.
- In 2014, Hawkins was approached by leading property developers Johnson Property Group to come on board as the face of their latest development Trinity Point at Lake Macquarie, and area close to Jennifer where she spent much of her childhood.
- In 2015, Jennifer and her husband launched their exclusive alcohol range of premium 100 percent agave tequila called Sesion.
- In 2015, Hawkins opened the new Myer store in Hobart City Centre after fire destroyed the original store in September 2007.
- Visit Jennifer’s official website @ jenniferhawkins.com.au.