Ashley Greene is an American actress and model. She is known for playing Alice Cullen in the film adaptations of Stephenie Meyer’s Twilight novels. She reunited with her Twilight co-star Kellan Lutz in the movie A Warrior’s Heart and also starred in thriller film Summer’s Blood and the Dark Castle Entertainment horror film The Apparition.
Ashley Michele Greene
Ash, Chewy, Asher
Birthday / Date of Birth
Ashley Greene was born on the 21st of February 1987, in Jacksonville, Florida, United States.
She is currently 35 years old.
Ashley started her education at University Christian School but later on, moved to Wolfson High School, Florida for graduation.
- Father – Joe Greene (Ex-US Marine, now a Concrete Businessman)
- Mother – Michele (née Tatum) (Worked in an Insurance Company)
- Siblings – Joe Greene (Older Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ashley Greene has dated –
- Chace Crawford (2007-2009) – An American Actor. The couple had a long relationship for almost three years before both parted their ways from each other.
- Ian Somerhalder (2009) – Ash, after breaking up with Chace, dated Ian but the relationship was not that long as Ian got attracted to his ‘Vampire Diaries’ co-star Nina.
- Rafi Gavron (2009) – Ashley and Rafi shared some close moments with each other in 2009, but not that much so that they could carry on with those moments.
- Jared Followill (2009-2011) – An American Rock band artist. The desperate search of Ash for love stopped at “King of Leon” band artist, for some time. The affair was three years long but ended as the actress was found dating other men also, the same time.
- Brock Kelly (2010) – Ash dated Brock when she was already dating Jared.
- Joe Jonas (2010-2011) – The actress dated ‘Jonas Brothers’ member Joe, the same time she was dating Jared. As a result, Both parted their ways from Ashley, making her alone again.
- Reeve Carney (2011-2012) – An American singer-songwriter and actor. Both had a relationship for almost two years but faced a break-up in 2012.
- Ryan Phillippe (2013) – In March 2013, the actors Ryan Phillippe and Ashley Greene had a fling with each other.
- Paul Khoury (2013-Present) – In August 2013, Australian actor, Paul Khoury started dating Ashley. There is nearly 12 years of age difference between the two (with Paul being older than Ashley). In December 2016, the couple got engaged. On July 6, 2018, Paul and Ashley married in San Jose, California. In March 2022, Greene announced that she and her husband were expecting their first child. Their daughter was born in September 2022.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Her dress size is 5 (US).
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Ash is best is known for playing Alice Cullen in the film adaptations of Stephenie Meyer’s Twilight novels.
In 2007, Greene made her on-screen debut as a McDonald’s Customer in the film, King of California.
In 2005, Ashley first television appearance came when she was cast in a minor role in an episode of the American Hidden Camera-Practical Joke Reality TV Series, Punk’d.
In 2006, Greene was cast as Ann Rappaport in an episode titled The Elephant in the Room of the TV series Crossing Jordan.
Mark by Avon, DKNY, SoBe. She has appeared in Apple’s iPod commercial.
Ashley Greene Favorite
- Favorite Accessories – Donna Karen Dresses
- Favorite TV Show – Crossing Jordan
- Favorite Places – New York, Los Angeles, Florida
- Favorite Food – Italian
- Favorite Color – Pink
Ashley Greene Net worth
Ashley Greene has a estimated net worth of $8 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Ashley Greene
- Instagram – ashleygreene
- Twitter – Ashley Greene
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ashley Greene
- Ashley moved to Los Angeles at the age of 17 to pursue an acting career.
- Greene has stated that she grew up watching football and is a Florida Gators fan.
- In 2009, hHer nude self-portraits were leaked on the Internet after which her attorneys threatened to take legal actions against the related websites.
- In 2010, Asher attended the game between Green Bay Packers and New York Giants played at Lambeau Fields. She attended the game along with Jonas and Jessica Szohr.
- She first planned to become a model during the start of her career but later on dropped the idea as someone told her that she is not long enough.
- Ashley’s good grades over the academics helped her in having graduation earlier before the actual time.
- In 2010, Ash was also a part of film Skateland which was premiered Sundance Film Festival, playing the role of Michelle Burkham in it.
- She has also starred in films like Summer’s Blood and The Apparition, a film produced by Dark Castle Entertainment.
- Greene is a good friend of her Twilight co-stars, particularly Kellan Lutz and Jackson Rathbone, whom she knew before filming of the series began.
- In 2013, Ashley starred in the historical film CBGB about the former Manhattan music club with the same name.