Matthew Noszka is an American actor and model. Matthew walked the runway for H&M. In 2016, Vogue magazine named him one of the 50 fittest boys. In 2018, he played the role as Jackson Ellis in the musical drama television series, Star which was broadcast on Fox.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Matthew Noszka was born on the 27th of October 1992, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States.
He’s currently 27 years old.
New York City, Los Angeles, United States
He has Polish, Spanish, Swedish and Irish ancestry.
Matthew attended Chartiers Valley High School in Pittsburgh and attended Point Park University on a basketball scholarship where he pursued a degree in business. However, he dropped out as his modeling career took off.
- Father – Daniel Joseph Noszka
- Mother – Maureen Sara Noszka (Was diagnosed with breast cancer when Matthew was 11 years old)
- Siblings – Unknown
- Relatives – Stanley Michael Noszka (Paternal Grandfather) (Former Professional Basketball Player), Gloria E. Hauck (Paternal Grandmother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Matthew Noszka has dated –
- Francesca Aiello (2017) – In April 2017, Matthew Noszka was reported to be going out with bikini designer Francesca Aiello. They were spotted kissing while perched on swings at the American Express Platinum Preview of the Museum of Ice Cream. As per some tabloids, they indulged in a pretty loved up display at the event.
- In feet – 6 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 188 cm
- In meters – 1.88 m
- In Kilograms – 75 kg
- In Pounds – 165 lbs
- Measurements – 40–12–31
- Chest – 40 in or 102 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 12 in or 30.5 cm
- Waist – 31 in or 79 cm
Matthew well known for his modeling as Nike, Calvin Klein, Hugo Boss, Tom Ford, Ralph Lauren, Versace, Moncler, Benetton and Levi’s. He is famous for his role Let It Snow.
In 2019, Matthew made his first acting debut as JP Lapierre in romantic comedy film, Let It Snow directed by Luke Snellin.
In 2015, Matthew made his first television show appearance on the popular talk show, Ellen: The Ellen DeGeneres Show which was aired on Syndication.
Matthew Noszka has done endorsement work for several brands such as Hugo Boss, Philipp Plein, Aldo Shoes, Nike, Calvin Klein, Tom Ford, Moncler, Joe’s Jean & Balmain Hair.
Matthew Noszka Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Chris Hemsworth
- Favorite Actress – Emma Watson
- Favorite Musicians – Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith, Justin Bieber, Chris Brown
- Favorite Movies – Dear John (2010), The Vow (2012), The Notebook (2004), Friends with Benefits (2011)
- Favorite TV Show – Modern Family, Breaking Bad
- Favorite Designer – Louis Vuitton
- Favorite Sport – Basketball
- Favorite Dream Destination – Greece
- Favorite Indulgence – Donuts
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Matthew Noszka Net worth
Matthew Noszka has an estimated net worth of $0.2 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Matthew Noszka
- Instagram – matthew_noszka
- Twitter – Matthew Noszka
Some Lesser Known Facts About Matthew Noszka
- Matthew is the first male model to be represented by Women 360 Agency.
- He first got into acting after he took acting as an elective subject for a semester while studying in performing arts school.
- In 2017, Matthew was featured alongside Rihanna on the cover of the Big Fashion issue.
- In 2017, Matthew played the role as Brody in the drama anthology television series, Tales which was aired on BET.
- In 2018, Matthew played the role as Jackson Ellis in the musical drama television series, Star which was broadcast on Fox.