Mackenzie Davis is a Canadian actress. She made her feature film debut in Smashed and later appeared in Breathe In, That Awkward Moment, The Martian, Blade Runner 2049 and The F Word, receiving a Canadian Screen Award nomination for the latter. In 2014, she starred as computer programmer Cameron Howe in the television series Halt and Catch Fire. Mackenzie co-starred in the San Junipero episode of the television series Black Mirror. In 2019, she starred as the augmented super-soldier Grace in Terminator: Dark Fate.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Mackenzie Davis was born on the 1st of April 1987, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
She’s currently 33 years old.
New York City, New York, United States
Mackenzie graduated high school in West Vancouver from Collingwood School (2005) and she then studied English literature at McGill University in Montreal, Quebec. She went to study acting at the Neighborhood Playhouse in New York City.
- Father – John Davis
- Mother – Lotte Davis
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mackenzie Davis has dated –
Mackenzie has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 180 cm
- In meters – 1.8 m
- In Kilograms – 57 kg
- In Pounds – 125 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Mackenzie is known for the lead role in the period drama television series, Halt and Catch Fire. She made her various important roles in popular movies and TV shows like The F Word, The Martian, That Awkward Moment and Blade Runner 2049. She won the Tribeca Film Festival Award for Best Actress for her role as Anna in the psychological film, Always Shine.
In 2012, Mackenzie made her feature film debut playing the role of Millie in James Ponsoldt’s drama film, Smashed directed by James Ponsoldt.
In 2012, Mackenzie made her first television show appearance in the Safety Nets episode of the comedy-drama TV series, I Just Want My Pants Back.
Mackenzie Davis Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Chris Hemsworth
- Favorite Actress – Elsa Pataky
- Favorite Movie – Double Idemnity
- Favorite TV Show – How I Met Your Mother (2005-14)
- Favorite Food – Strawberries with Ice-Cream & Pizza
Mackenzie Davis Net worth
Mackenzie Davis has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
She doesn’t have any social media profiles.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mackenzie Davis
- Mackenzie attended an acting and stage course from Arts Umbrella program.
- Mackenzie briefly did modeling while in college.
- Mackenzie played Cameron Howe in 40 episodes of the series.
- She headlined as one of the newest cast members to join in Terminator: Dark Fate.
- Mackenzie received Tribeca Film Festival Award for Best Actress for the former.
- In 2014, she starred as computer programmer Cameron Howe in the television series Halt and Catch Fire.
- In 2015, she appeared in The Martian as a NASA satellite communications engineer named Mindy Park.
- In 2016, Mackenzie received critical acclaim for her performance in the psychological thriller film, Always Shine.
- In 2016, she starred as Yorkie in San Junipero an episode of the anthology series Black Mirror.
- In October 2019, Mackenzie was cast as one of the lead roles in the HBO Max miniseries Station Eleven.
- In 2020, Mackenzie s starred as Kate in The Turning, opposite Finn Wolfhard and Brooklynn Prince.