Lavanya Tripathi is an Indian model, actress and dancer who predominantly works in Telugu film industry. After working as a model and won the Miss Uttarakhand title in 2006, she entered the film industry in 2012, with the Telugu film, Andala Rakshasi. She is a Trained Classical Dancer in Bharatnatyam which she displayed glimpses in the film Bale Bale Magadivoy.
Actress, Model, Classical Dancer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Lavanya Tripathi was born on 15 December 1990, in Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh, India.
She’s currently 28 years old.
She is of Telugu descent.
Lavanya attended Marshall School, Dehradun. She moved to Mumbai, where she graduated in Economics from Rishi Dayaram National College.
- Father – Unknown (Lawyer Practicing in High Court & Civil Court)
- Mother – Unknown (Retired Teacher)
- Siblings – Shivani Tripathi (Elder, Assistant Commissioner State Tax)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lavanya Tripathi has dated –
Lavanya has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 164 cm
- In meters – 1.64 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 33-26-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32A
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
In 2012, Lavanya Tripathi tried her luck in acting and went for audition for the lead role in the Telugu film Andala Rakshasi. Eventually, she bagged the leading lady in the film for her role as Midhuna, which gained critical acclaim and the Best Debutante Award from Maa TV. In 2014, she made her Tamil debut with Brahman, where she played an aspiring journalist, Gayathri.
In 2006, she appeared in the television anthology series called Ssshhhh…Koi Hai, which aired on Star Plus. She has also appeared in the reality television and model talent search show, Get Gorgeous in 2008.
She has appeared in a number of TV commercials like Tripura Herbal Hair Oil, Chik Shampoo and many others.
Lavanya Tripathi Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Amitabh Bachchan, Chiranjeevi
- Favorite Actress – Aishwarya Rai, Rani Mukarjee
- Favorite Food – All Vegetarian Foods
- Favorite Color – Pink, White
- Favorite Musician – A.R.Rahman, DSP
Lavanya Tripathi Net worth
Lavanya Tripathi has a estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2019. Lavanya lives in an apartment in Hyderabad, Telangana and when she was not in shoot, she goes to her hometown. She owns a swanky car.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lavanya Tripathi
- She always wanted to be an actress and model, but her father wanted her to complete her education first.
- Whilst she was still in college, she started doing modeling that helped her to gain a role in her debut film.
- She always wanted to be an actress from her childhood.
- As a model, Lavanya was featured on the covers of several magazines and walked the runway for famous designers in the country.
- In 2006, she won ‘Miss Uttarakhand’ title.
- In 2014, she was cast for a cameo role in the Telugu film Manam, which had Shriya Saran playing the lead role.
- Her film credits include Doosukeltha, Bhale Bhale Magadivoy, Lacchimdeviki O Lekkundi, Mister and Vetagadu, to name a few.
- She shot to fame and got critical acclamation for her performance as ‘Mithuna’ in Andala Rakshasi and won the Best Debutante Award.