Lalisa Manoban is a Thai rapper, singer and dancer. She is a member of the South Korean girl group Blackpink formed by YG Entertainment. Lisa is multilingual; she speaks fluent Thai, English, and Korean, along with basic Japanese and Chinese. Having been a part of the K-pop all-girl group Blackpink with bandmates Jisoo, Jennie, and Rose, Lisa has already achieved a tremendous amount of success at just 23 years old. In 2021, Lisa made her solo debut with her single album Lalisa.
Lalice, Laliz, Pokpak, Flying Lisa, RyeoLisa, Elephant Lisa, Jolisa, Limario, Lalisa
Singer, Rapper, Dancer, Model
K-Pop, EDM, Hip-Hop
YG Entertainment, Avex
Birthday / Date of Birth
Lalisa Manoban was born on 27th of March 1997, in Buriram Province, Thailand.
She is currently 25 years old.
Lalisa went to the Praphamontree II School, a private school in Bangkok where she attended an English-language school program. She further went to a dance school and also learned singing with two Thai singing teachers.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – None
- Others – Marco Brüschweiler (Stepfather) (Master Chef)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lalisa Manoban has dated –
Lalisa has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 5¾ inches
- In centimeters – 167 cm
- In meters – 1.67 m
- In Kilograms – 46 kg
- In Pounds – 101 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32A
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Being the rapper and main dancer of the South Korean girl group, Black Pink.
Lisa has released extended plays and singles with her band, Black Pink. Their singles, Boombayah and As If It’s Your Last, charted at #1 on the Billboard World Digital Songs chart, in 2016 and 2017 respectively.
In 2016, Lisa made her TV show debut, in an episode of comedy game-show, Running Man.
Lisa has endorsed Incheon Main Customs- The band became the brand ambassador for Incheon Main Customs. They also endorsed brands like Reebok, Moonshot, Adidas, The Coca-Cola Company, Louis Vuitton, St. Scott London and Lotte Trevi sparkling water.
Lalisa Manoban Net worth
Lalisa Manoban has an estimated net worth of $14 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Portfolio
- Instagram – lalalalisa_m
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lalisa Manoban
- She is a member of the South Korean girl group Black Pink along with Jisoo, Jennie Kim and Rosé.
- When Lisa auditioned for a YG Entertainment competition in Thailand, she was the only one who got accepted.
- She joined YG Entertainment in 2011, becoming their first non-Korean artist.
- The meaning of her first name, Lalisa, is ‘the promised’.
- Her name was changed from Panpriya to Lalisa after a fortune telling.
- She speaks several languages: Thai, Korean, Japanese, English and basic Chinese.
- She is the youngest member of Black Pink.
- Lisa has been friends with Thai rapper, GOT7’s BamBam, since childhood.
- Before her association with YG Entertainment, she was a part of the dance group, We Za Cool and has appeared in their music videos.
- In 2013, she also appeared in Taeyang’s music video Ringa Linga.
- Along with her Black Pink band members, Lisa has modeled for some major magazines like Nylon Japan, South Korea’s 1st Look, Elle Korea, and Singapore’s Teenage.
- She isn’t individually present on social media but shares the Instagram account of Black Pink with her bandmates.
- In August 2016, Lisa debuted as one of four members of the South Korean girl group Blackpink.
- In 2018, Lisa won The Standard “Person of the Year” award in Thailand.
- In 2018, Lalisa unveiled her YouTube channel, focusing on travelling and lifestyle alongside dance performances.
- In January 2019, Lisa became the muse of Celine, a French luxury brand.
- In March 2019, Lisa signed her first solo endorsement deal when she became the new brand presenter for AIS Thailand.
- In April 2019, Blackpink became the first K-pop girl group to perform at Coachella.
- In April 2019, Lisa became the most followed K-pop idol on Instagram after surpassing Exo’s member Chanyeol.
- In May 2019, Lisa was announced to be the presenter for Samsung S10 in Thailand.
- In March 2020, Lisa served as the dance mentor throughout the iQIYI’s Chinese girl group survival program Youth With You Season 2.
- In February 2021, Lisa returned as the dance mentor in the Chinese boy group survival show Youth With You Season 3.