Lalisa Manoban better known by the mononym Lisa is a Thai singer, rapper and dancer known as the youngest member of the South Korean girl group Blackpink under YG Entertainment. In August 2016, Lisa debuted as one of four members of the South Korean girl group Blackpink. Blackpink topped Billboard World Digital Song chart with their single “Boombayah” which set the record as the most-viewed debut music video by a South Korean act on YouTube. In April 2019, Blackpink became the first K-pop girl group to peform at Coachella.
Lalice, Laliz, Pokpak, Flying Lisa, RyeoLisa, Elephant Lisa, Jolisa, Limario, Lalisa
Singer, Rapper, Dancer, Model
K-Pop, EDM, Hip-Hop
YG Entertainment, Avex
Birthday / Date of Birth
Lalisa Manoban was born on March 27, 1997 in Buriram Province, Thailand.
She is currently 22 years old.
Lalisa went to the Praphamontree II School, a private school in Bangkok where she attended an English-language school program. She further went to a dance school and also learned singing with two Thai singing teachers.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – None
- Others – Marco Brüschweiler (Stepfather) (Master Chef)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lalisa Manoban has dated –
Lalisa has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 5¾ inches
- In centimeters – 167 cm
- In meters – 1.67 m
- In Kilograms – 46 kg
- In Pounds – 101 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32A
Her dress size is 3 (US).
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Being the rapper and main dancer of the South Korean girl group, Black Pink.
Lisa has released extended plays and singles with her band, Black Pink. Their singles, Boombayah and As If It’s Your Last, charted at #1 on the Billboard World Digital Songs chart, in 2016 and 2017 respectively.
Lisa made her TV show debut in 2016, in an episode of comedy game-show Running Man.
Lisa has endorsed Incheon Main Customs- The band became the brand ambassador for Incheon Main Customs in May 2017. They also endorsed brands like Reebok, Moonshot, Adidas, The Coca-Cola Company, Louis Vuitton, St. Scott London and Lotte Trevi sparkling water.
Lalisa Manoban Favorites
- Favorite Drinks – The Sweet Drinks
- Favorite Dish – Gamjatang (Spicy pork spine soup)
- Favorite Color – Yellow
- Favorite Music Genre – Pop
- Favorite Food – French Fries
Lalisa Manoban Net worth
Lalisa Manoban has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Portfolio
- Instagram – lalalalisa_m
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lalisa Manoban
- She is a member of the South Korean girl group Black Pink along with Jisoo, Jennie Kim and Rosé.
- When Lisa auditioned for a YG Entertainment competition in 2010 in Thailand, she was the only one who got accepted.
- She joined YG Entertainment in 2011, becoming their first non-Korean artist.
- The meaning of her first name, Lalisa, is ‘the promised’.
- Her name was changed from Panpriya to Lalisa after a fortune telling.
- She speaks several languages: Thai, Korean, Japanese, English and basic Chinese.
- She is the youngest member of Black Pink.
- Lisa has been friends with Thai rapper, GOT7’s BamBam, since childhood.
- Before her association with YG Entertainment, she was a part of the dance group, We Za Cool and has appeared in their music videos.
- She also appeared in Taeyang’s music video Ringa Linga in 2013.
- Along with her Black Pink band members, Lisa has modeled for some major magazines like Nylon Japan, South Korea’s 1st Look, Elle Korea, and Singapore’s Teenage.
- She isn’t individually present on social media but shares the Instagram account of Black Pink with her bandmates.
- In August 2016, Lisa debuted as one of four members of the South Korean girl group Blackpink.
- In 2018, Lisa won The Standard “Person of the Year” award in Thailand.
- In January 2019, Lisa became the muse of Celine, a French luxury brand.
- In March 2019, Lisa signed her first solo endorsement deal when she became the new brand presenter for AIS Thailand.
- In April 2019, Blackpink became the first K-pop girl group to peform at Coachella.
- In April 2019, Lisa became the most followed K-pop idol on Instagram after surpassing Exo’s member Chanyeol.
- In May 2019, Lisa was announced to be the presenter for Samsung S10 in Thailand.