Bandman Kevo is an American rapper, singer, social media influencer, content creator, music producer, and entrepreneur. This great artist is well-known for his upbeat raps and music videos. Kevo has produced numerous music songs and music videos. Using his social media profiles, Bandman has amassed a sizable fan base. In 2016, he plead guilty to credit card fraud and faced up to thirty years in federal prison. He has developed into a fantastic professional rapper at such a young age. Bandman has achieved great popularity and success in his professional career.
Rapper, Singer, Social Media Influencer, Content Creator, Music Producer, and Entrepreneur
Birthday / Date of Birth
Bandman Kevo was born on the 16th of February 1990, in Chicago, IL, United States.
He’s currently 33 years old.
He has African-American ancestry.
Kevo attended a local elementary school in his town for primary schooling. Later, he went to high school in Chicago but walked out in 10th grade. Bandman completed his diploma.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Bandman Kevo has dated –
- Dyme Kevo – Bandman married his wife, Dyme Kevo. She has also performed in a few music videos. Bandman is said to have a child named Chicago Kevo. He’s also shared many photos of his child on social media. Dyme Kevo, Bandman’s wife, alleged in April 2022 that Bandman had abandoned her and their little children. On the other hand, Bandman accused Dyme of faking her emotions on Instagram live.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 73 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 75 kg
- In Pounds – 165 lbs
Dark Brown (Natural)
He wears a size 10 (US) shoe.
Bandman became known as a Hip-hop artist who recorded the singles Who Is Dat, Baller in Me and All Foreign. He has utilized social media to build a fan base and has amassed more than 3.5 million followers on his bandman_kevo Instagram account.
In June 2012, Kevo released his first single How We Do It. In 2014, he released his debut mixtape, Fast Life Mixtape, which was also a success with fans. He released another song, Gas (2015). This song, as predicted, became a smash, and his popularity paved the route for his eventual success.
Bandman Kevo Net worth
Bandman Kevo has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bandman Kevo
- Bandman was born and raised in an African-American family in Chicago, United States.
- Kevo began his musical career at the tender age of 17.
- In 2013, he made his hip-hop debut with the song All Foreign. The song worked wonders in capturing the interest of many spectators.
- Kevo has also launched his own YouTube channel, bandmankevo. On this channel, he used to publish official music videos and videos about his everyday life.
- In 2014, he released another single, Who is Dat?. This song was the second success in succession, as it was also a terrific smash, with over one million views on the official video he posted on YouTube.
- In 2016, Bandman plead guilty to credit card fraud and faced up to thirty years in federal prison.
- He launched his single Stop playing with me, which captivated music fans due to its distinctive basis and increased intensity. Fresh Out The Gym, his most recent single, was released in 2022. This song is a tremendous smash; viewers may listen to it on Deezer and Spotify.
- He is also a business owner and financial counselor. He made several investments in projects such as NFTs.
- Kevo also has an account on Only Fans with a large fan base.
- Bandman inspires his followers on financial concepts, business suggestions, credit rehabilitation, and making smarter investment decisions, and he assists them in reaching their final objective.