Bebe Rexha is an American singer and songwriter. After signing with Warner Bros. Records in 2013, Rexha received songwriting credits on Eminem and Rihanna’s single “The Monster” and has also contributed songwriting to songs recorded by Shinee, Selena Gomez and Nick Jonas. Rexha’s debut studio album Expectations reached number 13 on the Billboard 200 chart in the United States and saw the success of its lead single “I’m a Mess” and brought Rexha two nominations for Best New Artist and Best Country Duo/Group Performance at the 61st Grammy Awards.
Pop, R&B, Electropop
Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Trumpet
DCD2, Island Def Jam, STMPD RCRDS, Warner Bros. Records
Birthday / Date of Birth
Bebe Rexha was born on August 30, 1989 in Brooklyn, New York, United States.
She is currently 29 years old.
She has Albanian ancestry (Both parents are from Macedonia).
Rexha attended Tottenville High School on Staten Island, where she took part in a variety of musicals. She also joined the choir, while still in high school.
- Father – Flamur Rexha
- Mother – Bukurije Rexha
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bebe Rexha has dated –
- Martin Garrix (2016) – Dutch musician Martin Garrix and Bebe collaborated on a song “In The Name Of Love” in July 2016 and were rumored to be dating.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 63 kg
- In Pounds – 139 lbs
- Measurements – 37-28-38
- Bust – 37 inches
- Waist – 28 inches
- Hip – 38 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She is naturally a ‘Brunette’ (Brown colored hair).
Her dress size is 6 (US).
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Her songs like “Me, Myself & I” (with G-Eazy), “In the Name of Love”, “Hey Mama” etc.
In 2017, she released her debut album All Your Fault: Pt. 1.
In 2011, she guest appeared in talk show Big Morning Buzz Live as herself.
She has not endorsed any brand.
Awards & Nominations
Bebe Rexha is an American singer, songwriter and record producer. Bebe was selected as the fifth among Top 10 Stars to Watch Out For in 2018 at Watchmojo.com. She has won 18 awards out of 51 nominations.
Bebe Rexha Favorites
- Favorite Musician – Tracy Chapman, Bob Marley
- Favorite Favorite Advice – Don’t have any Expectations
- Favorite Self-Written Song – The Monster for Eminem
- Favorite Drink – Tequila
- Favorite Food – FroYo, Chocolate, Pizza
- Favorite Emoji – The One with Straight Down Tears, Broken Heart
Bebe Rexha Net worth
Bebe Rexha has an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Portfolio
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bebe Rexha
- In Albanian, Bebe’s first name “Bleta” means “Honey Bee”.
- She is the first one in her family to be born in the United States.
- She self-learned the guitar and piano.
- Rexha was actively playing the trumpet (more than 9 years) during school time.
- Her voice is a coloratura soprano.
- Bebe’s career started flourishing in 2010 after she met Pete Wentz (Fall Out Boy’s bassist) by chance in a recording studio.
- From 2010 to 2012, she was a part of the electronic band “Black Cards” with Pete Wentz.
- In 2013, Rexha signed with Warner Bros. Records as a solo artist.
- In January 2015, Rexha co-wrote and was featured on G-Eazy’s “Me, Myself & I”. The song peaked at number seven on the Billboard Hot 100 and at number one on Billboard Pop Songs.
- On November 6, 2016, Rexha hosted the 2016 MTV Europe Music Awards, at Rotterdam, Netherlands and performed multiple songs throughout the night, such as her single, “I Got You”.
- In September 2017, Rexha began teasing new songs for a third installment in the All Your Fault series, with her manager going on record about its release.
- On April 13, 2018, “Ferrari” and “2 Souls on Fire”, the latter of which features Quavo of Migos, were released as promotional singles along with the pre-order.
- On June 15, 2018, “I’m a Mess” was released as the first single from the album.
- On November 20, 2018, “Say My Name” was released which featured David Guetta and J Balvin.
- In December 2018, Rexha was nominated for Best New Artist at the 61st Annual Grammy Awards but lost to Dua Lipa.
- On February 21, 2019, Bebe Rexha released her new single “Last Hurrah.”
- On February 25, 2019, it was announced that Rexha will be the fifth coach for The Voice’s Comeback Stage for season 16.
- On May 1, 2019, it was announced that Bebe Rexha will be one of the opening act of Jonas Brothers’ “Happiness Begins Tour”.
- On April 15, 2019 Rexha revealed she is bipolar on Twitter in a personal note to her fans.
- Visit her official website @ beberexha.com.