Jungkook is a South Korean singer, songwriter and record producer. He is a member and vocalist of the South Korean boy band BTS. He is the youngest member of this hip-hop group which also has Kim Taehyung, Rap Monster, Jimin, Jin, Suga and J-Hope. Jungkook is extremely talented and this is the reason that despite being so young he has received a huge fan following as well as popularity not just in South Korea but other Asian countries as well.
Jungkook, Jungkookie, Nochu, Justin Seagull, Golden Maknae, Kookie Kookie
Singer, Songwriter, Rapper
Dance Pop, K-pop, Hip-hop
Vocals, Piano, Guitar
Big Hit Entertainment
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jungkook was born on the 1st of September 1997, in Busan, South Korea.
He’s currently 22 years old.
Jungkook studied at Baek Yang Middle school and also attended Seoul School of Performing Arts in Busan, South Korea. He completed his school education in February 2017. He then got enrolled at the Global Cyber University.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Junghyun (Older Brother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jungkook dated –
- Yein (2016) – Towards the end of 2016, Jungkook was reported to be going out with singer Yein, who is also a member of the music band Lovelyz. As per dating rumors, they were seen making eye contact at numerous events. They were also wearing similar outfits on numerous occasions.
- Sana (2017) – In March 2017, Jungkook was linked with singer Sana by the Korean media. The premise of these rumors was that she had shared the pictures of her with a bag of Banana Kick, which is best known for being his favorite snack.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 68 kg
- In Pounds – 150 lbs
Dark Brown (Natural)
He wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Lead Vocalist Of The South Korean Musical Band, Bangtan Boys (BTS).
In June 2013, his music band released their first studio album, 2 Cool 4 Skool.
In 2013, Jungkook made his first TV show appearance on the TV talk show, After School Club.
Jungkook has appeared in a series of TV commercials for Puma. He has also done endorsement work for SL Telecom and MBC Chicken with his music band.
- Favorite Singers – Justin Bieber, Troye Sivan, IU, Charlie Puth
- Favorite Number – 1
- Favorite Climate – Sunny with a Cool Breeze
- Favorite Role Model – G-Dragon
- Favorite Colors – Red, Black, Yellow, White
- Favorite Video Game – Overwatch
- Favorite Avenger – Iron Man
- Favorite Drink – Banana Milk
- Favorite Food – Meat and Anything with Flour
Jungkook Net worth
Jungkook has an estimated net worth of $8 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – bts.jungkook
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jungkook
- While growing up, he wanted to become a badminton player. It was after listening to G-Dragon’s songs in high school, he decided to become a singer.
- In 2011, Jungkook auditioned for the South Korean talent show Superstar K during its auditions in Daegu.
- He is the youngest member of his music group, Bangtan Boys.
- He is very fond of ear piercings and has got around 8 piercings in total.
- In June 2012, he appeared in Jo Kwon’s I’m Da One music video and also worked as a backup dancer for Glam before his debut.
- In 2012, he went to Los Angeles to get enrolled in a popular dance academy.
- In June 12, 2013, Jungkook made his debut as a member of BTS with the release of the single 2 Cool 4 Skool.
- In September 2015, Jungkook participated in the One Dream, One Korea campaign, taking part in a song collaboration alongside numerous Korean artists in memory of the Korean War.
- In 2016, Jungkook was cast in the pilot episode of Flower Crew. He also appeared on Celebrity Bromance and competed in King of Mask Singer under the name Fencing Man, appearing in episode 72.
- In November 2016, he decided to forgo taking the CSATs, Korea’s nationwide university entrance exam and is currently enrolled at Global Cyber University along with BTS members RM, J-Hope, Suga, V and Jimin.
- In June 2017, his music band was included by the Time magazine in the list featuring 25 most influential people.
- In 2018, Jungkook placed first for 10 weeks in a row for magazine Hi China, under the most beloved celebrities list in China.
- In October 2018, Jungkook broke the record of most real-time viewers with his solo live broadcast in V Live history with more than 3.7 million viewers worldwide.
- In November 6, 2018, Jungkook performed We Don’t Talk Anymore with original singer Charlie Puth in a special collaboration stage during the MBC Plus X Genie Music Awards.
- In December 2018, a video of Jungkook singing in his studio was the most retweeted tweet in South Korea that year.
- In January 2019, Jungkook revealed that he used the fabric softener brand Downy for his laundry.