Kristine Froseth is an American and Norwegian actress and model. She is known for playing Kelly Aldrich in the Netflix series The Society, Hazel Redfield in the short lived series Dangerous Freaks and Alaska Young in the Hulu series Looking for Alaska. She started modelling after being discovered on a catwalk audition at Ski Storsenter in Norway was also scouted by IMG Models while in New Jersey at a local mall fashion show. She has modelled for brands such as Armani, Juicy Couture, Miu Miu and H&M.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Kristine Froseth was born on the 21st of September 1996, in New Jersey, United States.
She’s currently 23 years old.
Brooklyn, New York, United States.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kristine Froseth has dated –
Kristine has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 51 kg
- In Pounds – 112 lbs
- Measurements – 32-26-35
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Kristine is known for playing Kelly Aldrich in the Netflix series The Society, Hazel Redfield in the short-lived series Dangerous Freaks and Alaska Young in the Hulu series Looking for Alaska. In 2018, she is famous for appearing in the Netflix, Sierra Burgess Is a Loser.
In 2017, Kristine began her acting career with film, Rebel in the Rye.
In 2016, Kristine made her first television show appearance in the romantic drama, Junior as Jess.
Kristine has done endorsement work for several brands such as CHANEL, Miu Miu, Calvin Klein, Salvatore Ferragamo, Gucci, Armani Beauty, Juicy Couture, H&M, Forever21, Urban Outfitters, RMK cosmetics and Victoria’s Secret PINK.
Kristine Froseth Favorites
- Favorite Actress – Marion Cotillard, Isabelle Huppert, Léa Seydoux
- Favorite Actor – Ryan Reynolds
- Favorite Style icon – Diane Keaton
- Favorite Bag – Leather School Backpack
- Favorite Shoe – Prada Booties
- Favorite Sneaker – Nike Air Max 97
- Favorite Lipstick – Chanel Poudre A Levres Lip Balm
- Favorite Hotel – Le Bristol Paris
- Favorite Color – Red, Blue, Pink
Kristine Froseth Net worth
Kristine Froseth has an estimated net worth of $0.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – kristine_froseth
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kristine Froseth
- Kristine grew up in between the United States and Norway as her family traveled quite a bit due to her father’s job.
- Kristine was discovered by the agent from IMG Models during a fashion show at a mall in New Jersey.
- She supports the causes like Sad Girls Club and Break Free From Plastic.
- She has also been featured in many magazines like V Magazine, W Magazine, Vogue, Numero, Elle, Costume, Wonderland and Harper’s Bazaar.
- Her fashion icons are Kristen Stewart and the Olsen twins, Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen.
- Kristine also supports organizations like Food Bank For New York City and AFSP NYC Chapter.
- In 2016, she has appeared in music video of the Vancouver Sleep Clinic’s Killing Me To Love You.
- In 2017, Kristine began her acting career with film Rebel in the Rye.
- In 2018, she starred in two Netflix movies, Sierra Burgess Is a Loser and Apostle and a Sky mini-series, The Truth About the Harry Quebert Affair.