Kesha is an American singer, songwriter, rapper and actress. In 2005, at age 18, Kesha was signed to Kemosabe Records. Her first major success came in early 2009 after she was featured on American rapper Flo Rida’s number-one single “Right Round”. Kesha has received several awards and nominations, including her win for the MTV Europe Music Award for Best New Act in 2010. As of November 2013, she has reportedly sold over 59 million records in the United States and 76 million records worldwide.
Kesha Rose Sebert
Singer, Songwriter, Rapper
Dance, Electronic, Hip Hop, Pop
Vocals, Guitar, Piano
RCA Records, Kemosabe Records
Birthday / Date of Birth
Kesha was born on March 01, 1987 in Los Angeles, California, United States.
She is currently 32 years old.
She has Polish and Hungarian ancestry.
Kesha has attended Franklin High School and also Brentwood High School. She dropped out of school after she turned 17 at the request of Dr. Luke and Max Martin, as they wanted Kesha to concentrate on the music career. She later earned her GED.
- Father – She doesn’t know, who her father is.
- Mother – Patricia Rose “Pebe” Sebert (Singer, songwriter)
- Siblings – Lagan (Older Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kesha dated –
- Alex Carapetis (2010) – Alex, Australian drummer commenced dating Kesha in August 2010.
- Faheem Najm (aka T-Pain) (2011) – Rapper T-Pain and pop star Ke$ha dated briefly in 2011 nearing June.
- Brad Ashenfelter (2014-Present) – Since 2014, she is dating Brad Ashenfelter. She met Brad via her hairstylist. At that time, her hairstylist was dating Brad’s friend.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 64 kg
- In Pounds – 161 lbs
- Measurements – 36-28-37
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 28 inches
- Hip – 37 inches
- Bra Size – 34B
Her natural hair color is “Light Brown”. But, she dyes her hair blonde or with other colors.
Her dress size is 8 (US).
She wears a size 10 (US) shoe.
Best Known For
Singing songs like “Tik Tok”, “We R Who We R”, “Right Round”.
She debuted with the film Bravo Supershow in 2005 as herself. She also appeared in the archive footage in Katy Perry: Part of Me in 2012 as herself.
She released her first album, Animal in 2010 under the label RCA. The album consisted of singles such as “Tik Tok”, “Blah Blah Blah”, “Your Love Is My Drug”, “Take It Off” and many others, giving it a total length of 46:18 minutes.
Kesha appeared on the American reality television series The Simple Life as herself in 2005 for her role as Wedding Planner in the third season of episode 15.
Casio watches’ Baby-G line (2010)
- Favorite Perfume – Tom Ford’s Black Orchid
- Favorite TV Shows – Golden Girls (1985-1992)
- Favorite Movie – Wayne’s World (1992)
- Favorite Record Store – Grimey’s in Nashville
- Favorite Album – Nashville Skyline (By Bob Dylan)
- Favorite Song – Real Wild Child (By Iggy Pop)
- Favorite Book – Still Life with Woodpecker (By Tom Robbins)
- Favorite Author – Tom Robbins
- Favorite Store – Out of the Closet in California and Florida
- Favorite Gadget – OB tampons
- Favorite Pet – Pig
- Favorite Celebrity – Zach Galifianakis
Kesha Net worth
Kesha’s net worth has accumulated to approximately $5 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kesha
- She styles her name as Ke$ha.
- Kesha does not know who her father is.
- She was raised by a single mother.
- Kesha is a vegetarian and an ordained minister.
- She also has performed legal commitment ceremonies for both same-sex and opposite-sex couples.
- She has played saxophone, and trumpet while in the school marching band.
- Her older brother and Kesha had also been in a band. They have written together a song, titled “Stephen”. At that time, Kesha was 16 years old.
- Kesha has been influenced by various genres and artists, Madonna, Queen, the Rolling Stones, Gwen Stefani, Neutral Milk Hotel, the Black Eyed Peas, the Killers, Casiotone for the Painfully Alone, Janet Jackson, and Beck have all influenced her music.
- She has a dog named Bakon.
- Visit her official website @ keshaofficial.com.