Kate Middleton who is officially known as Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, is a member of the British royal family. Her husband, Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, is expected to become king of the United Kingdom and 15 other Commonwealth realms making Catherine a likely future queen consort. She is associated with several charity organisations. In 2012 and 2013, Time magazine selected her as one of the 100 Most Influential People in the World.
Waity Katie, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, Kate
Catalog Photographer, Web Designer, Princess
Birthday / Date of Birth
Kate Middleton was born on 9th January 1982, at the Royal Berkshire Hospital in Reading, Berkshire, England.
She is currently 37 years old.
Anglican / Episcopalian
Middleton attended an English language nursery school in Jordan, Amman. She then moved to her home in Berkshire, where she was enrolled at St Andrew’s School near the village of Pangbourne in Berkshire, then briefly at Downe House. She attended Marlborough College, a co-educational independent boarding school in Wiltshire till 2001. In 2005, she graduated from the University of St. Andrews in Fife, Scotland with an undergraduate MA (2:1 Hons) in the History of Art.
- Father – Michael Francis Middleton (Former flight attendant with British Airways, Entrepreneur)
- Mother – Carole Elizabeth Goldsmith (Former flight dispatcher with British Airways, Entrepreneur)
- Siblings – Philippa “Pippa” Charlotte Middleton (Sister), James William Middleton (Brother)
- Relatives – Peter Middleton (Grandfather) (Pilot), Queen Elizabeth II, Zara Phillips, Prince Philip, Lady Louise Windsor, Peter Phillips, Princess Anne, Prince Edward, Prince Andrew, Princess Eugenie, Princess Beatrice, Princess Diana
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kate Middleton has dated –
- Rupert Finch (2001-2002) – Kate then dated Rupert Finch, when she was in University of St. Andrews in Scotland but, this love didn’t go far and broke in March 2002.
- Prince William (2004-Present) – She started her relationship with Prince William, with whom she was friends in college. Paparazzi were also threatened by both of them many times. They also had a short breakup in 2007. Kate Middleton continued her love further by engaging Prince William in October 2010 in Kenya, East Africa, when they were on a 10 day trip to Lewa Wildlife Conservancy. The couple married in Westminster Abbey on 29 April 2011 with the day declared a bank holiday in the United Kingdom. There were a total of 1900 guests. They have three children together, a son, Prince George Alexander Louis, born on July 22, 2013, a daughter, Charlotte Elizabeth Diana, born on May 2, 2015 and a son, Prince Louis, born on April 23, 2018.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 125 lbs
- Measurements – 34-23-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 3 (US).
Her relationship and marriage with Prince William, Duke of Cambridge. Being a style icon, Kate has been featured in many fashion magazines and journals as well as placed on numerous best dressed lists.
She is not an actress and hence has not done any film. Though, her wedding film was aired on TV on 18 April 2011, in the US titled William & Kate. It was shown by Lifetime network.
She has appeared in a shampoo commercial.
Kate Middleton Favorites
- Favorite People – Princess Diana
- Favorite Accessory – Hats
- Favorite Restaurant – The Pig’s Ear in Chelsea (GastroPub)
- Favorite Haunt – The Swiss Ski Resort of Verbier
- Favorite Food – Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Favorite Color – Blue, Red
Kate Middleton Net worth
Kate Middleton has an estimated net worth of $50 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
This is the official Twitter account of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex and their Royal Foundation, based at Kensington Palace.
- Twitter – KensingtonRoyal
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kate Middleton
- She is the oldest of the three siblings.
- She had one year gap before enrolling to the University of St. Andrews and during that time, she travelled to Chile to participate in a Raleigh International programme and later studied at the British Institute of Florence in Italy.
- She has a great passion for sport. During her time in college, she played hockey for the University team.
- After graduation, Kate worked for her parents’ company, Party Pieces, as well as a part-time buyer in Jigsaw Junior in London.
- Prince Williams proposed to her during their private holiday in Kenya with his mother’s engagement ring, which is an oval, blue 18-carat sapphire and diamond ring.
- The Duchess of Cambridge has been branded a style icon by fashion outlets. She was ranked #8 on Tatler’s list of best dressed women in 2007.
- Vanity Fair named her #1 Best Dressed in 2010, 2011 and 2012, while UK Harper’s Bazaar named her #1 Best Dressed in 2011.
- She won the Duke of Edinburgh Gold Award at Marlborough College which involved a four day hike.
- She has a dog named, Lupo.
- In September 13, 2012, she was photographed nude by Closer magazine, while she was enjoying sunbath at Château d’Autet.
- In 2012 and 2013, Time magazine named her as one of the 100 Most Influential People in the World.
- In June 2012, The Foundation of Prince William and Prince Harry was renamed The Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry, to reflect Catherine’s contribution to the charity.
- In June 2014, the couple visited France to attend the commemoration of the 70th anniversary of the Normandy landings at Gold Beach.
- In 2017, she replaced the Queen as patron of The Lawn Tennis Association, All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club and Action for Children.
- In August 2019, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge competed in the King’s Cup yachting regatta to raise money for eight different charities.