Boby Chemmanur is an Indian philanthropist, businessman, social worker, former football player, martial artist, athlete, entrepreneur, social media influencer, and investor. He is very popular in the country for his negotiable social works and philanthropy. Chemmanur is also known as a world record holder.He is additionally one of the best businesspersons in the nation and furthermore one of the more socially capable ones.
Boby Devasikutty Chemmanur
Philanthropist, Social Worker, Former Footballer, Businessman, Martial Artist, Athlete, Entrepreneur, Social Media Influencer, World Record Holder, and Investor
Birthday / Date of Birth
Boby Chemmanur was born on the 1st of April 1962, in Thrissur, Kerela, India.
He’s currently 61 years old.
He has Indian ancestry.
Boby studied at Chinmaya Vidyalaya located at Kerela. After graduating from school, he joined Vimala College located at Thrissur Kerela.
- Father – Varandarappilly Inashu Devassikutty (Builder)
- Mother – Sicily Devasikutty Thekkekara
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Boby Chemmanur has dated –
- Smitha Bobby – The famous businessman is married to Smitha Bobby. The exact date of his marriage is not known. Likewise, he has a son named Anna Bobby. The couple has enjoyed a happy and peaceful married life.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 80 kg
- In Pounds – 176 lbs
He wears a size 11 (US) shoe.
Boby became known as a businessman, actor, philanthropist, and investor from India. Chemmanur is the owner of Boby Chemmanur International Group, which primarily deals in gold. Similarly, he has a sizable fan base on social media.
Boby Chemmanur Net worth
Boby Chemmanur has an estimated net worth of $100 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Boby Chemmanur
- Chemmanur was brought up and raised in a middle-class Hindu family from Thrissur, Kerala, India.
- From the very beginning of his school days, Boby was more interested in sports, specifically football and other co-curricular activities.
- Boby is now a successful businessman and Entrepreneur. He started his professional career by appearing in different social events across Kerala, India. He is a famous businessman of gold.
- Chemmanur started out by opening a modest shop at Varanasi in his hometown. He is also the owner and CEO of Boby Chemmanur International gold.
- He has made a fortune through the business of gold and is known across Asia for his successful business ventures.
- Over the years he has established himself as a very successful and is one of the most influential Businessmen in India.
- He also plays Football during his spare time and has a passion for football. He has also sponsored many football teams and has supported many young kids who aspire to become football players.
- Some of the groups he owns are Chemmanur International Group, Chemmanur Credits and Investments Ltd, and Life vision Charitable trust.
- In addition to his business ventures, he is also famous for his social works and charity. Furthermore, He regularly gives a generous amount of Donations towards charity and to the needy.