David Adedeji Adeleke Jr. is the only son and third child of Davido. He was born by the singer’s 3rd baby mama Chioma Avril Rowland, a celebrity chef also known as “Chef Chi”. Born to a celebrity parent, David Jr. automatically attains the status of ‘child celebrity’ and both parents have done quite well in making him famous through their social media pages. Ifeanyi’s father, Davido, has done quite well in projecting the Nigerian music industry to the world through songs such as Skelewu, Risky, and Blow My Mind. This is not the only thing that brings David Jr. to the limelight but the only son of Davido is also the grandson of a billionaire business magnate, CEO of Pacific Holdings cum the President of The Adeleke University, Adeleke Adedeji.
David Adedeji Adeleke Jr.
Gangster P; Papa
Birthday / Date of Birth
David Adedeji Adeleke Jr. was born on the 20th of October 2019, in Osun State, United Kingdom.
He’s currently 3 years old.
He has Nigerian ancestry.
Too young to going school.
- Father – Davido (Nigerian superstar)
- Mother – Chioma Avril Rowland (Chef)
- Siblings – Hailey Veronica Adeleke (Older Sister), Aurora Imade Adeleke ((Older half-Sister)
Girlfriend / Spouse
David Adedeji Adeleke Jr. has dated –
David is 3 years old child. He is too young to get into any romantic relationship.
- In feet – 3 feet 1.5 inches
- In centimeters – 95 cm
- In meters – 0.95 m
- In Kilograms – 14 kg
- In Pounds – 31 lbs
David became known as a Nigerian celebrity child. He was born to the acclaimed Nigerian superstar Davido and the celebrated chef Chioma Avril Rowland. His given name, David Adedeji Adeleke Jr., gave him a sense of legacy and tradition. However, the endearing moniker Ifeanyi truly encapsulated the warmth and affection bestowed upon him within his family.
David Adedeji Adeleke Jr. Net worth
David Adedeji Adeleke Jr. has an estimated net worth unknown.
Some Lesser Known Facts About David Adedeji Adeleke Jr.
- David was born in the United Kingdom (UK) to Osun State native Davido and his then-fiancee Chioma of Igbo ethnicity.
- Prior to his birth which was announced on social media, Ifeanyi became one of the most anticipated celebrity babies in Nigeria. He is the 3rd of Davido’s 3 children.
- Ifeanyi’s father, Davido, has done quite well in projecting the Nigerian music industry to the world through songs such as Skelewu, Risky, and Blow My Mind.
- His mother Chioma Avril Rowland, a celebrity chef also known as Chef Chi.
- When he was a year old, Davido used his image alongside the One Milli singer for the cover of his 3rd studio album A Better Time.
- His singer and songwriter father and one of the richest musicians in Africa, Davido has more than 23 million followers on Instagram and still counting.
- David’s mother Chefchi has claimed about 3 million followers on the platform and may as well still be counting.