John Fetterman is an American politician serving as the junior United States senator from Pennsylvania since 2023. A member of the Democratic Party, he served as the mayor of Braddock, Pennsylvania, from 2006 to 2019 and as the 34th lieutenant governor of Pennsylvania from 2019 to 2023. Generally described as a progressive and a populist, Fetterman advocates healthcare as a right, criminal justice reform, abolishing capital punishment, raising the federal minimum wage to $15 per hour, and legalizing cannabis.
John Karl Fetterman
Politician and Prominent Political Figure
Birthday / Date of Birth
John Fetterman was born on the 15 of August 1969, in West Reading, Pennsylvania, United States.
He’s currently 54 years old.
He has American ancestry.
John attended Harvard’s Kennedy School in Cambridge, Massachusetts Central York High School in Pennsylvania. And attended Albright College in Reading, Pennsylvania University of Connecticut in Mansfield, Connecticut.
- Father – Karl Fetterman
- Mother – Susan Fetterman
- Siblings – Clara Annabel Benner, George Stauffer and three more.
Girlfriend / Spouse
John Fetterman has dated –
- Gisele Barreto Fetterman – Gisele met John Fetterman, then the mayor of Braddock, Pennsylvania, after writing him a letter inquiring about the town’s role in the steel industry. They were married the following year. The Fettermans have three children and live in Braddock.
- In feet – 6 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 206 cm
- In meters – 2.06 m
- In Kilograms – 125 kg
- In Pounds – 276 lbs
He wears a size 13 (US) shoe.
Fetterman is an American politician who is widely known for being a junior United States senator from Pennsylvania.
John Fetterman Net worth
John Fetterman has an estimated net worth of $850K dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About John Fetterman
- John is bald and sports a soul patch goatee.
- His signature outfit is hoodies, shorts, and sweatshirts.
- In 2009, Fetterman was dubbed ‘America’s coolest mayor’ by The Guardian.
- His political stance includes being pro-choice, advocating for criminal justice reform, supporting the abolishment of capital punishment in Pennsylvania, being in favor of legalizing marijuana, supporting Medicare For All, promoting labor unions, and advocating for a minimum wage of $15 an hour.
- John owns 2 rescue dogs named Levi and Artie Fetterman. Both dogs are extremely popular online and have their own Twitter account with more than 50,000 followers.
- Fetterman suffers from a medical condition known as cardiomyopathy, in which the heart cannot effectively pump blood to the rest of the body and can even cause heart failure. Thus, he was fitted with a defibrillator and a pacemaker.
- John voluntarily stayed at the Walter Reed Hospital from February 16, 2023, to March 31, 2023, in order to get treatment for clinical depression.