Dwayne Michael Turner is the father of Grammy Award-winning American rapper, record executive and entrepreneur Lil Wayne. He has released several albums and also won various prestigious awards in his career. His son is well-known throughout the world as a hip-hop artist, record executive. He is always seen with a wound mark on his chest, and people often wonder what it was. Well, he didn’t reveal it and told it was just an accident. But in 2018, he decided to open up about his wound as he thought it was time to reveal the truth. He shot a gun to his chest, but luckily it was just a bit away from his heart, and he survived. He attempted suicide at the age of 12.
Dwayne Michael Turner
Birthday / Date of Birth
Dwayne Michael Turner was born in United States.
He has African-American ancestry.
His educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dwayne Michael Turner has dated –
- Jacida Carter – Dwayne was initially married to Jacinda Carter. In 1984, the couple is no longer together as husband and wife as they separated. In the early 1980s They married and lived together in the impoverished Hollygrove neighborhood of Uptown, New Orleans, Louisiana’s 17th Ward. His ex-wife is a cook by profession. They have a son together. Their son is popular Dwayne Michael Carter Jr, well known as Lil Wayne. Dwayne’s wife, Jacida, was 19 years old when she gave birth to their son, Lil Wayne. Lil Wayne was just 2 years old when his parents divorced.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 74 kg
- In Pounds – 163 lbs
He wears a size 10 (US) shoe.
Dwayne became known as the father of the Grammy Award-winning American rapper, Lil Wayne. His son is well-known throughout the world as a hip-hop artist, record executive, and businessman who has collaborated with a number of well-known figures in the entertainment sector. Dwayne’s son has sold more than 120 million records worldwide, including over 20 million albums and 70 million digital tracks in the United States, making him one of the world’s best-selling music artists.
Dwayne Michael Turner Net worth
Dwayne Michael Turner has an estimated net worth of $150 million dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dwayne Michael Turner
- Dwayne is an African-American, born in the United States. He has shared very less information about his early life.
- Turner is the father of American rapper, record executive and entrepreneur Lil Wayne. Dwayne’s son, Lil Wayne is regarded as one of the greatest hip-hop artists of all time.
- His son wrote his first rap song at the age of eight years. He met rapper and Cash Money Records co-founder Bryan “Baby” Williams currently known as Birdman and became the youngest member of the label Cash Money Records
- Dwayne’s son has sold more than 120 million records worldwide, including over 20 million albums and 70 million digital tracks in the United States, making him one of the world’s best-selling music artists.
- Turner does not appear to be active on social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.