Yael Cohen Braun is the founder and CEO of F*ck Cancer, a health organization working for early detection and prevention of cancer. Yael launched F*ck Cancer in 2009 after her mother was diagnosed with breast cancer. F*ck Cancer aims to engage millennials through social media to have a conversation about early detection and acute awareness of cancer. She was named as one of the 100 Most Powerful Women in Canada by Women’s Executive Network.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Yael Cohen was born on 5th November 1986, in South Africa.
She is currently 32 years old.
Yael splits her time between Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada and Los Angeles, California, United States.
She is of Jewish descent.
Yael Cohen attended Collingwood School and she later graduated with a BA degree in Political Science from the University of British Columbia in 2008.
- Father – David Cohen (Entrepreneur)
- Mother – Diane Cohen
- Siblings – She has an older brother.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Yael Cohen Braun has dated –
- Scooter Braun (2014-Present) – In July 6, 2014, Yael married American music manager Scooter Braun, in Whistler, British Columbia. They are blessed with 2 sons named Jagger Joseph Braun (b. February 6, 2015) and Levi Magnus Braun (b. November 29, 2016). Their daughter, Hart Violet Braun was born on December 1, 2018.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 123 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
In 2009, starting a health organization dedicated towards early detection, prevention and communication on cancer called F*ck Cancer.
In 2012, she made her first TV show appearance as a guest on the talk show Access Hollywood Live.
She has endorsed several brands like Dolce & Gabbana, HATCH, Palisades Village, Evewear and Samsung Mobile USA.
Yael Cohen Braun Favorites
- Favorite Workout – CrossFit
- Favorite Healthy Gate-away – Whistler in Vancouver, Canada
- Favorite Social Media App – Instagram
- Favorite Concert – Ed Sheeran
Yael Cohen Braun Net worth
Yael Cohen Braun has an estimated net worth of $50 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Yael Cohen Braun
- After graduating from college, she began to work as a finance executive.
- She considers her parents as her role model.
- She founded F*ck Cancer in 2009 after her mother was diagnosed with breast cancer.
- She was named amongst the 100 Most Powerful Women by Women’s Executive Network in Canada in the past.
- Her fashion essentials are ripped jeans, distressed tees, comfy sneakers and a lot of tour merchandises.
- In 2011, she was included in The Globe and Mail′s 12 People Who Are Transforming Philanthropy list.
- In 2012, she was featured in Fast Company’s 100 Most Creative People in Business.
- In 2015, Yael merged her organisation with Julie Greenbaum’s business entity called F*ck Cancer to form a standalone non-profit organisation.
- She has also started the motherlucker.com website, where she shares her experience on motherhood with a platform for other mothers to share their own experience.
- She was included in Business In Vancouver Forty under 40.
- Visit her official website @ letsfcancer.com.