Julia Fox is an Italian-born American actress, filmmaker and model who is best recognized for her breakout role in the film Uncut Gems. For her performance as Julia De Fiore in the film, she received multiple nominations, including the Gotham Awards for Breakthrough Actor. Apart from Uncut Gems, the actress has acted in several movies such as Puppet, PVT Chat, Acting for a Cause, and No Sudden Move. Julia is also well recognized for writing and directing the short film Fantasy Girls.
Actress, Model, Filmmaker
Birthday / Date of Birth
Julia Fox was born on the 2nd of February 1990, in Milan, Lombardy, Italy.
She’s currently 32 years old.
She is of Italian and American descent.
Julia had attended the City-As-School High School in Manhattan, New York City.
- Father – Samuel Fox
- Mother – Ann Darwin
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Julia Fox has dated –
- Peter Artemiev (2018–2021) – In November 2018, Julia had married private pilot Peter Artemiev. In February 2021, Julia revealed that she had given birth to a son Valentino. On January 17, 2021, after secretly being pregnant during the pandemic. In December 2021, it was revealed that they had separated.
- Drake – In January 2022, it was reported that Julia dated Canadian rapper Drake for almost a year in the past.
- Kanye West (2022) – In January 2022, Julia was reportedly linked with rapper Kanye West after they were seen together on a dinner date in Miami. Later in the same month, they shared their pictures to confirm that they are actually dating. In February 2022, it was revealed that Kanye and Julia had broken up.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70m
- In Kilograms – 64 kg
- In Pounds – 141 lbs
- Measurements – 32-24-33
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32A
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Julia is famous for her performance as Julia De Fiore in the film Uncut Gems. For this performance she received multiple nominations, including the Gotham Awards for Breakthrough Actor.
Apart from Uncut Gems, the actress has has risen to fame for appearing in several movies such as Puppet, PVT Chat, Acting for a Cause, and No Sudden Move. Beside this, she is also well recognized for writing and directing the short film Fantasy Girls.
In 2019, Fox landed her first major film role of Julia De Fiore in the crime thriller Uncut Gems, She starred opposite Adam Sandler, Lakeith Stanfield, and Idina Menzel in the film that earned her as many as four major award nominations, including the Gotham Awards.
Julia has done endorsement work for brands including Diesel.
Julia Fox Favorites
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Hobbies – Photography, Singing, Writing
- Favorite Color – Pink
Julia Fox Net worth
Julia Fox has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollar as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – juliafox
Some Lesser Known Facts About Julia Fox
- Julia had grown up under the care of her grandfather. When she was 6 years old, she had emigrated to the United States with her father and older brother; while her mother and younger brother continued to stay in Italy. Her father had chosen to settle down in Yorkville, Manhattan.
- Growing up, she frequently visited nightclubs, and sometime around when she was around 17, she invested in a nightclub. A 17, she suffered a new fatal overdose, she told Rolling Stone. In the same interview, she told she ran away from home with a boyfriend who was “a drug dealer” when she was just 14 years old. She met him at a drug dealer’s house a few blocks away from her house.
- She worked as a dominatrix when she was a teenager.
- She cites late Anna Nicole Smith as her style muse.
- During her years of struggle, she had worked in a wide range of jobs and locations including at a shoe store, an ice cream shop, and a pastry shop. She had even worked as a dominatrix for nearly 6 months.
- In 2015, Julia had also worked as a model and had posed for Playboy magazine before landing short-term stints as an exhibiting painter and photographer.
- She has also self-published 2 books on photography – Symptomatic of a Relationship Gone Sour: Heartburn/Nausea (2015) and PTSD (2016).
- In 2017, she had hosted an art exhibition in which she had displayed silk canvases that were painted with her own blood. The show was titled R.I.P. Julia Fox.
- In 2018, Julia had played The Bride short film titled The Great American Mud Wrestle. It was around this time that she had launched a successful women’s knitwear line called Franziska Fox, with her friend Briana Andalore.