Josh Richards is a Canadian actor, model, social media personality, and YouTube star who is known for his immense popularity on various social media platforms such as Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, and TikTok. He has a following on a number of social media platforms and serves as chief strategy officer of Triller. More recently, he and his production company CrossCheck Studios struck first-look deals with Amazon and STX Films.
Actor, Model, Social Media Personality, YouTube Star, TikTok Star
Birthday / Date of Birth
Josh Richards was born on the 31st of January 2002, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
He’s currently 20 years old.
Josh Richards has studied at a high school in Canada.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Olivia Richards (Younger Sister), William Richards (Younger Brother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Josh Richards has dated –
- Nessa Barrett (2019-2020) – Josh started dating social media personality, Nessa Barrett in 2019 but by June 2020, they had broken up.
- Julie Jisa (2021-Present) – In June 2021, Josh confirmed his relationship with a girl named Julie Jisa who had 18,000 followers at that time on Instagram.
- In feet – 6 feet 0 inches
- In centimeters – 180 cm
- In meters – 1.80 m
- In Kilograms – 70 kg
- In Pounds – 155 lbs
Dark Brown (Natural)
Josh has garnered a following of 26 million on TikTok, 2.4 million on YouTube, 2.5 million on Twitter, and 7 million on Instagram. His posts often include sports content, dancing, lip syncing, comedy, and video skits.
Richardshas has acted in films including Brother’s Keeper and Summertime Dropouts. He loves playing sports such as soccer and lacrosse and has also taken guitar lessons as well as hip hop dance lessons.
In March 2020, Josh released diss track aimed at Lil Huddy titled, Still Softish featuring Bryce Hall. Richards is the co-founder of TalentX Entertainment. Subsequently, Richards signed a recording contract with Warner Records and the first artist to sign with TalentX in July 2020.
In 2022, Josh made his film debut with the comedy movie Halloween Party which was produced by his production company CrossCheck Studios in collaboration with STXfilms Motion Picture Group.
Josh Richards has either endorsed or promoted a number of brands such as Call It Spring and Champion.
Josh Richardshas Net worth
Josh Richardshas an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Josh Richardshas
- Growing up, he played ice hockey, lacrosse, and soccer and was a huge fan of these games.
- He took guitar lessons when he was young.
- In 2018, Josh had a promotional collaboration with a shoe brand called Call It Spring.
- Josh starred alongside Laurence Fishburne and Glenn Morshower in the high school football film Brother’s Keeper.
- In 2020, Forbes ranked Josh as the 5th highest-paid TikTok star with $1.5 million in annual earnings. Addison Rae had topped the same list with $5 million in earnings.
- In January 2020, Josh spoke at the Consumer Electronics Summit about climate change.
- Richardshas is multilingual and can speak Hungarian, Italian, and German.
- Singer and actress Selena Gomez is his celebrity crush.
- He is a huge fan of actor Will Smith.
- In March 2020, Richards released diss track aimed at Lil Huddy titled, Still Softish featuring Bryce Hall.
- Josh is close friends with Curtis Newbill, Nathan Triska, Sam Hurley, Chase Hudson, and Mychaelade.
- In July 2020, Richards signed a recording contract with Warner Records and the first artist to sign with TalentX.
- In July 2020, along with Bryce Hall, Josh started an energy drink company named, Ani Energy.
- In 2021, in collaboration with Noah Beck and Griffin Johnson, Josh launched a venture capital arm called Animal Capital in which they had allocated a $15 million venture capital fund. They were looking to invest in up-and-coming startups.
- In January 2021, it was revealed that Josh and TikTok star Griffin Johnson had managed to raise nearly $250,000 for the COVID relief fund, Barstool Fund which gave almost $27 million to small businesses that were negatively impacted by COVID-19.
- In February 2021, Richardshas had invested money in Sillybandz which is into making silicone rubber bands of different shapes.
- In February 2021, Josh partnered with actor Mark Wahlberg to start a Gen Z-centric media production company called CrossCheck Studios.