Charli D’Amelio is an American TikTok Star, dancer, and social media influencer. In June 2019, she has accumulated more than 142 million TikTok followers ever since she joined the short video-sharing app. In 2019, she is the first person to earn both 50 million and 100 million followers on TikTok and was the second-highest earning TikTok personality according to Forbes. In April 2022, Charli was set to star in supernatural thriller film Home School directed by Javier Gutiérrez.
Charli Grace D’Amelio
TikTok Star, Social Media Influencer, Dancer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Charli D’Amelio was born on the 1st of May 2004, in Norwalk, Connecticut, United States.
She’s currently 18 years old.
She is of American descent.
Charli formerly attended the private King School in Stamford, Connecticut, but began attending school virtually following her TikTok success.
- Father – Marc D’Amelio (Politician, Businessman)
- Mother – Heidi D’Amelio (Photographer, Social Media Personality)
- Siblings – Dixie D’Amelio (Older Sister) (Social Media Personality)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Charli has dated –
- Chase Hudson (xlilhuddy) (2019-2020) – TikTok stars Chase Hudson and Charlie dated for some time from 2019 to 2020. Long after they had officially separated, during Halloween 2021, both of them had sported matching costumes which made fans think that they were back together again.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 49 kg
- In Pounds – 108 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Dark Brown (Natural)
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Charli is the most-followed person on TikTok with more than 142 million followers. D’Amelio became popular for her dancing and choreography. She recently starred in a Hulu show about her family’s life in LA, called The D’Amelio Show.
In 2020, Charli made her feature film debut voicing Tinker StarDog and Turbo Cat, which was distributed by Searchlight Pictures.
In January 2022, Charlie posted a promotion video for Takis Chips on TikTok.
Charli D’Amelio Favorites
- Favorite Role Model – Jennifer Lopez
- Favorite Dancers – Mackenzie Ziegler, Maddie Ziegler
- Favorite Dance Genres – Jazz, Contemporary
- Favorite Travel Destination – Las Vegas
- Favorite Music Genres – Rap, Country
- Favorite TV Show – American Horror Story
Charli D’Amelio Net worth
Charli has an estimated net worth of $20 million dollars as of 2022. In November 2019, she did a meet and greet with her fans for which she charged $100 for VIP passes that allowed them to get to meet her and spend some time with her. She donated all the money to charity.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – charlidamelio
- Twitter – Charli D’Amelio
- YouTube Channel – charli d’amelio
Some Lesser Known Facts About Charli D’Amelio
- Charli began taking dance lessons very early on from the age of 3 and started to compete in dance events from the age of 5.
- She has done collaborative videos featuring popular TikTok stars like Maximo Rivano and Chase Hudson.
- Charli is a part of the Los Angeles-based TikTok collaborative group The Hype House.
- In March 2019, Charli won the Diva Dance Regional Dance Competition.
- In November 2019, she performed an opening act alongside Bebe Rexha for the Jonas Brothers as a part of the Happiness Begins tour.
- In December 2019, she collaborated with Ondreaz and Tony Lopez on a dance video set to the Don Toliver song “No Idea.”
- In 2020, Charli danced alongside Jennifer Lopez at the Super Bowl LIV.
- She is one of the most followed personalities on the short video-sharing app, TikTok.
- In 2020, she starred in a TVC for Sabra.
- In 2020, as per Forbes, she was the 2nd highest-paid TikTok star with $4 million in annual earnings. Addison Rae had topped that list.
- In January 2020, She signed with the talent agency UTA.
- In April 2020, D’Amelio donated $50,000 to Norwalk Hospital in her hometown of Norwalk, Connecticut, to help secure critical supplies for the hospital’s staff amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
- In September 2020, Charli had teamed up with Dunkin’ Donuts to create a drink named, The Charli. The limited-edition drink was a cold brew one with whole milk and 3 pumps of caramel.
- In November 2020, Charli lost a couple of hundreds of thousands of followers on TikTok due to the treatment she and her family gave to their chef Aaron May in a video with her family members including mom, dad, and sister Dixie, titled Dinner With the D’Amelios.
- In November 2020, D’Amelio became the first person to earn 100 million followers on TikTok.
- In December 2020, Charli released her first book titled Essentially Charli: The Ultimate Guide To Keeping It Real. It was written by a ghostwriter.
- In December 2020, Charli and Dixie D’Amelio released oversized tee-shirts in collaboration with Hollister (Abercrombie & Fitch Co).
- In December 2020, D’Amelio partnered with TikTok to donate $100,000 to the American Dance Movement, an organization which helps provide access to dance education in the United States, as part of Giving Tuesday.
- In 2021, she mistakenly thought a hashtag #HereForCharli was for her whereas it was created for Charli XCX after the tragic death of her friend and collaborator, Sophie.
- In March 2021, Charli launched an exclusive pack of 5 new bracelet designs with Pura Vida.
- In March 2021, Charli became the individual with the highest number of social media followers on any single platform with the number reaching 109.4 million on TikTok. She had overtaken PewDiePie who held the same record earlier.
- In March 2021, she won the “Favorite Female Social Star” award at the Kids’ Choice Awards.
- In April 2021, Charli and Dixie had presented the belt to Jake Paul after he had won the fight against Ben Askren at the Triller Fight Club event.
- In April 2021, Charli and Dixie launched a new business together. In partnership with a bedding company, they launched their own custom-designed mattress targeted towards young adults and teens. The mattress was made of 2 inches of gel memory foam along with the motion separation layer.
- In May 2021, Charli revealed that it was difficult to enjoy TikTok fame with constant negativity from haters. Moreover, she had lost her friends as everyone was trying to beat each other on TikTok. Hence, she didn’t like the app anymore.
- In June 2021, Charli and Dixie had announced the launch of the TikTok cartoon show with the 2 characters, Squeaky and Roy that were developed by Invisible Universe.
- In August 2021, she got her wisdom teeth removed whereas Dixie had done so in May 2020.
- In February 2022, Charli and the entire 4-member family had invested in the Lightricks, which is the creator of popular apps Facetune and Videoleap.
- In April 2022, D’Amelio was set to star in supernatural thriller film Home School directed by Javier Gutiérrez.